Chapter 5: Kevin 11

Amphibian watched in absolute horror as the train moving at high-speed was about to crash, and Kevin was going who knows where

"No... This is my fault!" He transformed to Izuku as he quickly went for his phone, but they realized it wasn't there."Crap!" As the train was moving even closer to the destruction, he didn't what to do. He already messed up, Kevin got his powers because of him! And now people were going to die!

"I... I need to save them... This is my fault!" As then, he remembered Ingenium's words. He looked at the Omnitrix took a gulp and slammed down on the dial in a burst of green light and with a sonic boom catching attention he was a black and blue blur running, and running faster than he had before as he blasted into the train that began to tilt over the rails.

He blasted himself out carried one person everyone watched in both awe as a black and blur ran every person out of the train putting them safely on the side, before running again no one could catch the speedsters with their own's eye, as the last person he ran out with was a girl with short black hair he rolled to the ground clutching onto the girl for dear life as the train crashed within explosion a blaze elumanted the place. The girl had her eyes closed

"Hey, are you alright?"

The girl opened her eyes to see green piercing cat-like eyes. Those eyes made the girl feel a warm feeling. She felt safe, her heart was pounding, and she slightly nodded. As she felt incredibly safe in her arms and was more than a little disappointed when separated as he grabbed her shoulders.

"Okay." The speedster blasted off the wind messing up her hair she could only watch as her hero blitzed off at high-speeds.

Everyone at the scene were everyone was saved by something moving at incredible speeds, saving everyone and not even taking the credit, someone caught the whole thing on camera and only could catch the black and blue blur.

"You should've seen him..."

Fasttrack running, he didn't know where he was running, just running around trying to figure out his friend, who was skitted to halt breathing and panting heavily. As he remembered his words...

"True. But you know what else they do? They put villains to justice they hold them accountable for their deplorable actions."

FastTrack realized was missing the phone...

"He probably notified them using my own phone for a fight, knowing the quirkless kid was about to get beaten up without the protection of Kevin Levin, an opportunity they can't miss!"

"He at Aldrea," He said with widened eyes. As he ran off at full speed. Towards the school. He blasted through the gates and came to a stop. And what he saw made him freeze. His bullies, his class, and the girl who made him realise no one will ever want to date a quirkless loser by playing a cruel joke on him, not only was public but the whole school would never let him live it down.

Were quivering in fear as Kevin stood over his hands ablaze with flames, electricity crackling around them. He transformed back and slowly walked up to him. He transformed back so his friend saw a friendly face.

"Kevin."

"Oh, Izuku! Don't worry, they won't us anymore they won't anyone anymore. "

"Wait? Midoriya's here?"

"Were all dead what is the quirkless loser going to do?"

"See, these bastards deserve what's coming to them!"

"Kevin, this isn't the way! We can go back to where things were!"

"NO!"

Everyone flinched at the harsh tone as Kevin had a harsh tone as he walked closer to the helpless students. Everyone watched in widened awe as suddenly Midoriya, the quirkless kid, slammed down on the Omnitrix, and what came what was Four Armed Alien he grabbed Kevin from behind and he let a massive amount of electricity.