Chapter 16: USJ Attack: The Sins of The Father

"Do you know who I am?"

Everyone was silent, and the class stared in horror as the classmate was in the clutches of a supervillain. Thirteen and Aizawa had an expression of horror, disbelief, and emotions rushing through them like a tidal wave.

"No... You can't be..."

"To survive such injuries...."

Midoriya struggled through the metal grip, he looked at the man who had him, his body was metallic one arm looked normal, muscular the fingers on a closer look had metal robotic fingers, the other arm was bulky with robotic parts strapped together, and the most prominent was the metal claw similar to an

Bakugou, Tetsutetsu, Kirishima, and Kendo launched themselves at the villain. "Let go the damn nerd/ Don't you dare lay finger on him!/ Pretty stupid to let go of your guard!"

Kendo, with an angry expression, enlarged her fist, Tetsutetsu's body turned to steel, Kirishima's body turned rocked hard, and Bakugou's explosions cracked haymakers at the villain.

"No, you idiots!"Aizawa shouted.

As they launched the attacks, they suddenly blasted backward to everyone's surprise crashing into a couple of other students, Setsuna helped Kendo up who was coughing."*cough* What the hell?"

Sero and others began helping Bakugou and Kirishima who glared at the black smoke, to everyone's shock the villain wasn't hurt hell there wasn't even a scratch on him but everyone on a closer look the saw an electric hue crackling around him. Todoroki and Monoma quickly deducted.

"Force field." They said in unison.

"Oh no, Dekiru," Uraraka said in worry.

"Hey!" The villain spoke up and gave a glare that shook everyone as they could feel the murderous bloodlust coming from the villain. Kinoko Komir fell to her knees and vomited from the blood lust exuding from the villain. She was the only one Uraraka, Mineta, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu looked ready to vomit from the aura

The stoic Todoroki had to step back from the villain, everyone's instinct was screaming at them to run, Tsuyu herself felt like she was a corned prey, and he was the predator

"W-Wait a second, these are actual villains? There is no way! H-How did they get into a hero school?!"Kirishima exclaimed he was frozen in his spot in fear. "Damnit, not again! Move! I can't let Midoriya die!"

"W-We h-have to run..."

"I-I can't fight him.."

Came a few of the students's killing was something they had never felt before. Yui Kodai, for the first time they had known her, showed an expression of fear. "Midoriya... I-I have to save him the way he saved me. I-I don't want to let him go."She thought to herself as she was about to run towards him only to be stopped by Jirou, who leaned to her and whispered." I know how you feel about him, but don't do anything stupid."

"But -"

"Green is one tough guy right now he's in a force field. Even if we wanted to save him and trust me, I want more than anything to save him." She said with a clenched fist.

Kodai seems to have a realization"You also -"

"This is not the time we just need to get ready to help him," She said with a small blush that was in contrast to the serious expression she had.

The villain began to address the students who just attacked him. "Hey, hey! Don't you kids have any manners? Shota, I thought you would have taught these kids some manners how very" chuckles "irrational of you."

Dekiru 10: The Symbol Of Peace And The Protector Of Earthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें