Chapter 3: Learning Curve.

Midoriya was on the beach as he cracked his knuckles today was Sunday so he would have all day to try his transformation All Might stood in his normal form as Midoriya in his green jumpsuit the pro gave a nod.

Midoriya returned the nod. "Okay. Today, we need to figure out what these forms can do."

Midoriya pressed the button as the dial popped up and a holographic silhouette appeared. As he slammed down on the Omnitrix, he felt the rush of Omnitrix as he was engulfed in a green flash. As the light dimmed down, All Might looked and saw...

"Tetramand?"

"Tetramand?"

"Woah, FourArms?"

"A little unoriginal for a name, but you're happy with it."

"Huh? Oh no, but I guess it will do."

Midoriya looked at himself at the massive muscles he flexed and saw he was ripped, and All Might looked much smaller. Judging by his height, he would be around 12 feet tall. Midoriya took a moment to feel his transformation and could feel he was stronger, stronger than he had ever been.

"This form is like you All Might, maybe..." FourArms clenched his fists before crouching down. All Might saw what the young man was about to do and tried to give him a warning.

"Hey kid, be careful. Make sure to stay in the vicinity of the beach, alright?" All Might said.

FourArms heard the pro's warning before nodding and taking a giant leap into the air with a massive shockwave that pushed some trash and All Might looked as the alien made a superhuman leap as he began falling and with a BOOM as he smacked on the other side of the beach, blasting back a large majority of the trash back.

"Woah."

All Might soon ran down, panting as he ran in his normal form, not his buff form. "Young Midoriya...huff...Are...puff... alright?"

"Yeah! I'm more than okay!!"

Seeing a truck among the pile of trash before lifting the truck over his head seemingly easy. "This feels awesome!"

"Hmm. We should avoid using FourArms in cleaning the beach." All Might said.

"Huh? Why? I could clean up the beach in minutes. "

"And that's exactly the problem. Your transformation is linked to you, yes, but FourArms is too physically strong. You won't be able to tear your muscle fibres. It will be better if this form focuses on combat." All Might said with a tone that kinda sounded scary on the last word.

"C-Combat?" The four-armed alien gulped as he was afraid to ask, but" W-Who will be teaching me?"

All Might grinned before buffing into his muscle form. The aliens' four eyes widened in horror as the man cracked his knuckles.

"Now, young Midoriya, let's what you can do?" He said with a menacing tone. "So young Midoriya put 'em up.

Four Arms gulped as he raised his Four Arms, the alien. Despite his size and muscles, he was still young Midoriya. This could be seen by his shaking and quivering. All Might raised his arms.