Chapter 32: Pink encounters!

"What in God's name happened here?"

This was the question Naomaso Tsukachi asked himself, as bodies filled the dark alleys of pro heroes and sidekicks.

Endeavor looked from above and scowled."Hero Killer in one night, he killed 45 pro heroes, 10 were crippled, 27 small-time thugs, villains were also killed."

"Guess villains aren't excluded from his murder spree." Hawks came flying and stopped next to Endeavor, who scowled.

"Hey, Endeavor," He waved, to which the pro resisted, not turning him to KFC, Hawks flavored.

"Yes, it seems so."

"But what piques my curiosity is that he suddenly disappeared around 4 weeks ago, a pro hero said he was attacked by the Hero Killer when suddenly men in Armour came out of nowhere and subdued him, he apparently killed several 'knights' but when officers went to investigate the entire place was clean not even an indication that there was a battle, there it was spotless," Hawks said, putting down his yellow visor, gaining a serious expression.

Endeavor pondered." Stain was a murderer gaining popularity quickly, but he could never murder on such a devastating scale." He said."You think these so-called knights might have... given him this power or done something to him in the four weeks."

Hawks nodded."A few problems the knights we integrated say they have never heard of the Hero Killer they are so loyal to the cause. They won't admit anything, of course, loyal to the course, etc."

Endeavor just scoffed."Talking to you isn't helping."

"Oh, come on, Endeavor, why the cold shoulder? Er... in your case, the hot shoulder." Hawks said to which the pro hero only got more irritated.

"However, these so-called knights were seen chasing a hooded figure on what bystanders could only describe as a hoverboard," Hawks said.

"Hover... board? Like in those sci-fi movies?" Endeavor asked. The hawks seemed to perk up.

"Oh, is Endeavor secretly a sci-fi fan?"

Endeavor just scoffed."As if."He then remembered hearing Fuyumi speak to Shoto about his favorite movie. He wasn't paying too much attention, but something called Starwars.

.......

Izuku began to open his eyes slowly, looking at the familiar ceiling of his room. He had his best sleep in a long time. For the past couple of weeks, he's had dreams more accurately nightmares. That is also the reason he's been training so intensely to avoid sleep.

"Morning Midori."The voice of pink pink-skinned horned girl came making him shoot his eyes open.

"A-Ashido, what are you doing?" The girl was currently on and had her head on his chest. Honestly, that wasn't the real issue." If she finds out I'm ticklish... Oh God!"Izuku internally panicked.

She sat next to her bed before looking at him in confusion."Oh, right, guess you're going back to calling me Ashido again, huh?"

"Y-Yeah, you said I should only call for the day, and I wasn't really in a position to argue," Izuku said, relieved she didn't discover he was ticklish.

"Oh, right, only a day."She said dejectedly before slumping.

"Uh, Ashido..."He looked at the girl."Do you want me to call you Mina?"

The girl beamed at him."I mean, I only let certain special people close friends, family,... guys, I really, really like to call me Mina."The girl said as she batted her eyes at him.

Izuku's face turned scarlet, and he coughed, trying to clear his throat."W-Well, I think we're close friends, so I guess I'll call you Mina."

Mina sees this as a perfect opportunity."Well, we are alone and... Kendo already made her move." She scootched over to him till the thighs were touching, Mina blushed she was wearing shorts, and she could feel his muscular legs.