Chapter 29: Third Event Part 3

Cementos repaired the arena. He wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Whew."

"THANKS CEMENTOS!! BUT I PROBABLY WOULDN'T RELAX MIDORIYA AND BAKUGOU STILL HAVE MATCHES TO GO!"

This brought some snickers from class A and B as the pro glared at him, Izuku tried to make himself small. "Ah, man."

"Tch," Bakugou grumbled.

Uraraka patted her crush's shoulder.

"Well, you did destroy the arena twice." Kyouka pointed out.

Izuku's face blushed in embarrassment."Technically, Monoma melted the arena beforehand," Hagakure pointed out

To that, Midoriya internally cheered.

"Well, I'm next," Momo stated, standing, hiding her anxiety.

The greenette blinked in surprise. "Okay, good luck."

She smiled. "Thank you."

She walked away, and Izuku saw her figure vanishing before turning to the battlefield with a focused gaze.

"OFFENSE AND DEFENSE IN ONE BODY! THE EMBODIMENT OF DARKNESS, FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI!!"

"How would Midoriya approach a situation like this? He's versatile he would probably use Fasttrack and rush him and take him out as quickly as possible..." She pondered the thought as she began walking onto the arena.

"VERSUS!"

"THE MISTRESS OF CREATION, SHE WAS ADMITTED THROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS, SO HER ABILITIES ARE CERTIFIED FROM THE HERO COURSE IT'S MOMO YAOYOROZU!!"

"Begin!"

With that, Momo rushed over, and Darkshadow quickly emerged as Yaoyorozu created a shield.

"In the fight with Monoma, Midoriya got injured because he didn't go on the offence because he was choosing a form that could've  caused him the match!"

"Darkshadow Go!" Tokoyami exclaimed. As the dark visage came from Tokoyami and launched towards the charging Momo.

Darkshadow smacked her shield, and she rolled underneath.

"I need to think of a strategy at the moment! What's Darkshadow's weakness?" Momo said as she dodged Darkshadow strikes and blocked them using her shield.

"I'm not sure what's he's weakness but maybe I can atheist blind him and give myself an opening!"

Momo created some goggles before putting them on, and then

Russian nesting dolls erupted from her body, and they opened up before exploding. In an explosion of blinding light, Tokoyami covered his eyes, and to her surprise, she saw Darkshadow shrink and squirm in pain.

"Light... Darkshadow weakness is light. I... I probably should've seen that coming!"Momo internally smacked herself.

She then ran forward to the currently blind Tokoyami, Tokoyami, then felt a metal shield smacked him across the face. He clutched his beak before the girl-created metal staff swept his leg, Tokoyami's vision was slowly coming back, and he felt the weight of a person on him.

"Surrender," Momo said as she had a trigger in her hand.

Tokoyami squinted his eyes, "Dark Shadow--"

He was cut off as an explosion of light came from his side, another flash-bang making the dark entity retreat. The audience that flash bangs surrounded the two, and Momo with a trigger.

"I... Yield." Tokoyami said, gritting his teeth,

"Tokoyami has surrendered! Yaoyorozu wins!" Midnight exclaimed, to which the crowd exploded into cheers.