Chapter 15: Class president?

Bakugou and Todoroki were walking to the infirmary to heal up their injuries truth was All Might saw the signs of a panic attack on Bakugou and decided that the boy needed a breather He saw how he reacted yesterday, and it was concerning, to say the least.

"Deku... beat me... He beat me...." Those words repeated in the ash blonde over and over as he worked with Todoroki and All Might.

Todoroki, despite losing, felt somewhat guilty and foolish. "I went overboard with my ice attack he managed to break through, but I could've seriously injured him. I need to apologize for my actions."

Todoroki then realized something. "He's had training. I could tell he's a quirk, the fact that he's had training could he be... like me? Regardless, this proves I need to train more. I will defeat you, Midoriya."

All Might couldn't read Todoroki well. his face was always so stoic. He didn't know how he was doing. "Don't let this one loss define you, young heroes. Heroes sometimes have to fall before they can fly. You will stumble here, and there getting back up is what really matters."

Todoroki took the man's word intentively while Bakugou seemed still to be in a catatonic state just walking.

[Back with the class]

Izuku Midoriya stood the room was silent as they all stared at the cinnamon roll who was sweating profusely.

"A-Ain't that something, huh?"

This caused everyone to ask questions.

"Where did you get this hoodie, bro?!"

"Who made it?!"

"This could revolutionize costumes! If they adapt to any body type regardless of quirks!"

"Are you secretly a billionaire?!"

Midoriya was getting overwhelmed by question after question. As then, a loud voice spoke up.

"Enough!" Iida said, getting everyone's attention. As they fell silent.

"We all have questions, but how about we ask Midoriya one at a time? All Might is taking Bakugou and Todoroki to Recovery Girl, so we have a few minutes bit. When All Might get back, we focus on the lesson today, understood?"

They all nodded.

"Alright, Midoriya, if you don't mind asking your classmates?"

"Uh... well, it just that.. uhm.. I had no idea it could do that."Midoriya said sheepishly. As he looked at the hoodie."I'm just as surprised as you guys, sorry."

Everyone looked at him in disbelief. Before Yaoyorozu, who was wearing the hoodie, found it extremely comfortable, it fit her body perfectly and kept her warm.

"Alright, so who made it? I don't recognize the material on it. But the manufacturer probably knows more about this." Yaoyorozu said

"Yeah, but why would someone give an awesome jacket to Midoriya it seems really advanced and could easily make someone super rich!"Kaminari said.

"Mhmm... My mom said Dad made it she said he worked himself to death in making it. She said he would have gone to me when I got into U.A."""" or..."Midoriya said, scratching his head blushed at the note he left him.

Everyone looked at him in amazement.

"Woah, your Dad must be some kind of genius!"Ashido said

"Who the heck is your Dad David Shield?!"

"I honestly would like to meet him he sounds fascinating, man."

"Uhm, that's... not going to be possible, sorry. He passed away."