Chapter 6: Get Ready to Rumble!!

All Might stood at a trash filled beach. It may not look like it, but the place was slowly improving.

"Soon Young Midoriya, you will in -"

His thoughts were quickly cut off by"ALL MIGHT!!" Izuku Midoriya came running back holding some pamphlet. He was breathing heavily.

"All Might, remember when I told you about that girl?!"

"The one who you technically robbed and said would do anything to find her and way to repay her back?"

Midoriya nodded rapidly "Well when Brainstorm replayed her phone..."

"Young Midoriya, I saw what you did to that phone. I'm not sure if we can call it repaying more like enhancing it."

"R-Right. I could pinpoint where signals would come from, I could pinpoint her location."

"A little creepy, but if it was anyone else, I would be concerned. So I now take it you need the money."

"And I have the perfect idea on how I can make money quick!!" Before handing the paper to All Might, who widened a little. Before looking at the paper, then to Young Midoriya. The next words to come out of his words would sum it up."Young Midoriya, are you nut?"

Midoriya flinched back. "D-Do you nor think it's not a good idea."

"Oh, it's a genius idea. This competition, however, is an underground fighting arena not publicized, which is good, but there's a few issues, my boy."

Midoriya nodded

"First those with strength quirks, you're still registered quirkless. There's no way they are going to let you fight."

"Second, this fighting arena, which is perfectly legal, has some... questionable participants. People with fighting quirks often feel the urge to fight it out, especially to the death. It's a way to prevent villains like muscular from becoming more prescedent. So they hold these battles a way to relieve the...urges you could say. "

"I know the risks, but... I'm not only doing this for the girl but... but for myself!"

"Huh?"

"All Might you said the best teacher is expirence what better expirence than a battle arena!"

All Might just stared at the boy. Before giving a heavy sigh, " Vilgax is rumordley getting back up, and if he comes to Earth, the training at UA for first year is sure not going to be enough. He needs some engagement with people who will want to kill him to at least stand on his feet against that murderous aura that he exudes. And it's not like his going to expirence a villain attack at UA." He chuckled at the thought.

"Alright. I still think this... a questionable idea."

"I-I know, but I can't just let this go...this girl begged us and... I'm going to earn the money! I'll fight in the tournament and win!"

A few days had passed, and it was the all-out brawl. The tournament would only begin. Izuku had to apply a day before...

Flashback....

Izuku Midoriya stood in the line alongside All Might in his skinny form. He was now in front of the applicant manager as he looked at Midoriya's files. He looked at the file, then back to Midoriya.

"You do realize this is a strength quirk tournament? We do allow people with other types of quirks or mutant types if we think it would be interesting. But quirkless are strictly forbidden, sorry kid."

This caused a man who was passing by and smoking a cigarette. He had a green overcoat with boots and cargo pants and seemed something in his hands. The man seemed to take an interest in the boy.