Chapter 2: And They were Ten.

"That is...quite the story, young man," All Might said as he sat with young Midoriya now in a Pyronite form, as retold the story of how the mysterious device latched itself to the boy.  They both sat around a campfire, the dark night illuminated by the orange flame of the campfire and the green flame of Izuku Midoriya.

"It's getting late. Mom must be so worried about me,"

"Well, we can't exactly have you show up like...this. Your mother will have questions that we don't have answers for"

" Yeah, I guess it would be pretty bad if I showed a monster in front of my mother."

"You're not a monster. you're an alien." All Might stated as the fiery alien looked in confusion."I-I-I-I mean look at you. What else could you be? Anyways, we should focus on turning back."

Midoriya immediately began to panic, but the thought was not coming to mind.

"Well, young Midoriya, you have studied even transformation type usually turn back?"

The fiery form put a finger to his chin as his infinite knowledge of quirks came to mind.

"Well, there's two ways... One there's a time limit it varies from 10 minutes to hours it really depends on a person's stamina and in physical form."

All Might put his finger to his chin as he began thinking."The recent training has increased your stamina tremendously even though you trained for more than three hours you don't seem fatigued"

Midoriya continues to speak. "There is no time limit, and a person only transforms through mastery of the quirk, but the person physical being, usually they turns back if they are knocked out or extremely exhausted." 

"It's been an hour since you transformed, so I believe it's the ladder. at this rate, you could stay like this for hours, " All Might said.

"Hours?!"The fiery alien said in a panic."Wh-what are we gonna do?"

"I have an idea... but it might really hurt. "

As he transformed into his hero form in the cloud of smoke, Midoriya quickly picked up on his intentions. As the pro cracked his knuckles.

The boy gulped in fear. "This gonna hurt,"

With a smash, All Might gave the boy a right hook, sending him flying as where the boy landed there was a green flash, All Might looked to see the boy knocked out and back to human.

"He should be out for an hour, so... I should let Nezu know. If the Omnitrix is here, then 'he' won't be that far behind."

As All Might called a number after a few rings, someone picked up.

"Toshinori? What do I owe this phone call?

"Nezu, we may have a problem. I met a boy recently, a quirkless boy with so much heroic potential..."

"I see you plan on giving this young man -"

"The boy's name is Izuku Midoriya,"

The principal on the other end looked as if he saw a ghost as he dropped his cup of tea.

"I see... If he's anything like... then I think you made the best decision. I do miss that man even his constant muttering." Nezu seemed to be lost in thought. But his reminiscing was cut short.

"Well, today, something incredible happened. Remember Hisahsi's last mission? What was it? I'm not exactly a plumber, so I wasn't given all the information. "

"He had to protect a DNA technology from the claws of Vilgax in the battle that roared throughout the galaxy Vilgax had seemingly disappeared from the galaxy but rumour has the DNA technology was the Omnitrix the most powerful device in the universe. But no one has confirmed its existence."