The Maze of the Red Dragon

(The ninja and Okino head into the Maze of the Red Dragon.)

Okino: (Narrates) I am Okino. Samurai of Terra Karana. My entire existence I have sought to fulfill my duty, guiding my masters across the dangers of Terra Karana. I have failed many times. (He remembers the times he failed his masters and honored them.) But now, I have masters truly worthy of my honorable efforts. I will not fail them!

Okino: We must stay together. The Maze of the Red Dragon has many twists and turns.

Jay: Pfft! No problem. I'm great at mazes.

Cole: This might be harder than the ones you're used to on the backs of cereal boxes. (Jay scowls.)

(The ninja and Okino arrive walk to path of statues that look similar to the ones from Dyer Island.)

Cole: Huh. Those statues look familiar.

Nya: Yeah. He's right. Those are just like the statues we saw at Dyer Island!

Cole: Oh, yeah! The ones that shot lasers at us- (The statue next to Cole shoots lasers.)

Cole and Nya: Woah!

Coral: They're exactly the same!

(The ninja summon their prime controllers.)

Okino: Go! Quickly!

(The ninja and Okino run across the statues, deflecting the lasers and destroying the statues along the way. The final statue shoots its laser at Jay. Jay dodges the laser and destroys the statue.)

Jay: Gotcha!

Okino: They are many traps here. You must always be aware of your surroundings.

Lloyd: Good safety tip. Right, guys? (The ninja nod in agreement. He takes a step but Okino stops him, then pulls out his sword and presses a floor panel. Spikes appear.) Thanks, Okino.

Coral: Always the pressure plates.

Nya: That... was close. (The ninja and Okino slowly avoid the floor panels. Jay jumps over the others and reaches the other side.) Jay...

Jay: Heheh. (He looks at both sides of the maze.) Which way now?

Cole: Uh, Okino. Any ideas? Left or right- (All of Prime Empire except Okino pauses in a red scenery.)

Okino: (Gasps.) Master Lloyd? Nya? Jay? Coral? What is wrong? What has happened? (A flash of light appears and he covers his eyes. He sees his creator.)

Voice: Okino, my son.

Okino: Unagami! (He kneels to Unagami.)

Unagami: You may rise.

Okino: (He rises.) It is an honor to be in your presence.

Unagami: Yet I sense something's troubles you.

Okino: The ninja. They have told me things. About Terra Karana. Things that are difficult to believe.

Unagami: They have told you that this world is not real? That you are not real? (Okino responds to Unagami's questions by nodding.) This is true. You were born in this realm. A place of illusion, a shadow of the real world. But you are not bound to this place. I am building a machine. A wondrous device that will allow you to enter the real world. Would you like to go there?

Okino: Hai.

Unagami: Then I shall bring you with me. But you must help me.

Okino: How?