Curseworld, Part II

(The Preeminent has just been released, threatening to take over Stiix.)

Wu: Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived.

Misako: But where's my son?

Amethyst: I don't know.

Ronin: We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like, now!

(Ghoultar laughs.)

Cole: Whoa!

Kai: What is that thing?

Zane: She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Xursed Realm.

Cole: I know one thing: She ain't pretty.

Jay: (Sees ghost fly out of her mouth.) Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch.

Nya: If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago! (She sprays water on it, but nothing happened.)

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Lightning!

Zane: Ice!

Cole: Earth!

Coral: Crystal!

(They project their powers at the beast, but she remains unaffected.)

Zane: She didn't notice that.

Jay: Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures.

Ronin: (To the citizens) Hurry, on board!

Wu: This way.

Misako: (Sees Morro.) Look, it's Lloyd!

Amethyst: That's not Lloyd.

Wu: It's Morro!

Morro: (Laughs.) You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end.

Amethyst: Morro stop! You've released this creature and it won't stop until it has cursed all Sixteen Realms.

Wu: I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys.

Morro: You made me believe I was to become the Green Ninja! Now I am!

(The Preeminent grabs Misako.)

Misako: Wu!

Wu: Misako!

Morro: The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!

Ronin: (Slicing a tentacle.) Warm up that paddle. We're leaving when they get back.

(Zane saves someone from the Preeminent's grasp.)

Woman: Thank you.

Nya: Get to the ship, hurry!

Zane: I don't know how to stop this thing! It just keeps coming!

Coral: Give me time to think!

Kai: (Kai uses his Areoblade to slice off her tentacle but two more grow back.) Ah, you stop one, two more grow in its place. (The Preeminent destroys Jay's GT and Coral's motorcycle.)

Coral: My bike! I just had it repaired

Kai: If there ever was a time to unlock your True Potential, sis, it's now.