The Titanium Ninja

(The nindroids put the Golden Weapins on top of Borg Tower. Inside they all line up as The Overlord walks out the door now covered in golden armor with Pythor and Cryptor walking behind him.)

Overlord: Have they melted down the Golden Weapons?

Pythor: Yes, the will be ready for your evil bidding, my Dark Lordship. (They walk up to Overborg.)

Overlord: Borg's still here? What use is he now that Project Arcturus is completed? (He steps into the factory where the golden armor is being forged. Laughs.) Yes. Yes! Behold, the beginnings of the Golden Master!

Cyrus: (Now back to normal.) You're...you're releasing me? But what have you done? What now?

Cryptor: Now you watch your and all of fall. And bow to a new master. Looks like you already have that part down. (Laughs.)

Cyrus: How can I stop this?

(The ninja are still trapped on Delta V fighting off the bugs.)

Kai: These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere.

Jay: Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?

Cole: How about "It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you."

Coral: Guys get over the love triangle already. Perfect Match is nothing but a stupid useless washed up console machine!

Nya: (On a communication device) Coral is right, now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up.

Lloyd: My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master.

Garmadon: Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself.

P.I.X.A.L.: They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time.

Wu: Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other.

Jay: What does that mean?

Coral: It means we have to search deep inside ourselves to work together and not fight over a stupid love triangle. (Guestures to Jay and Cole.)

Lloyd: She's right. We can get off this planet.

Cole: But how?

Kai: What about your original Green Power, Lloyd?

Zane: It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long.

Cole: (Sighs.) No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?

Lloyd: Whoa. That's it!

Jay: You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?

Lloyd: No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone.

Zane: And Coral's crystals can help with holding the ship together.

Coral: And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts.

Kai: Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting.

Cole: Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft.