Spy for a Spy

(The eliminated Elemental Masters are back at the factory.)

Cole: (Whistles.)

Karlof: Why you whistling? Yesterday Cole was sad. Not today. What changed?

Cole: Things are looking up, Karlof. We came here to find a friend, and I found him. All I gotta do now is get Zane and bust him out.

Karlof: Not so easy. Chen's made it nearly impossible to escape this place.

Cole: I'm still working out the details, but Zane's a nindroid, a walking computer. If I can get to him, he'll solve anything Chen throws at us in no time.

Karlof: (Groans.) Karlof wished he had friend like that.

Cole: But first order of business, I gotta let the others know I'm busting him out. (He puts a red piece of paper in a fortune cookie.)

Karlof: You put message in cookie?

Cole: I know, right? That's why it's called a fortune cookie.

Karlof: Well, if you get out, don't forget about Karlof.

Cole: Yeah, sure. Of course. (He turns to an Anacondrai Cultist.) Special order for the banquet's ready.

Karlof: I hope you have the good fortune for it to end up in the right hands.

Cole: You and me both, Karlof. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of here.

Zugu: Aah. (He tries to grab a cookie, but the Cultists stops him. Cole sees that Zugu has keys he could use to break Zane out.)

(Nya, Amethyst, and Dareth watches as Chen's Kabuki goes inside the palace.)

Nya: All right, Dareth. Let's move in.

Dareth: Wait a minute. (He leads them back to the D.B. Express.) Have I ever told you that I am master of disguise? (He opens a makeup kit.)

Amethyst: Is that makeup?

Dareth: No, no, this is the master of disguise kit.

Nya: No, no.

Dareth: Get ready to go undercover. (He puts makeup on Nya and Amethyst.) Oh, yeah. Oh, that. Oh, perfect. Oh. (Nya and Amethyst cough.) Presenting two Miss Kabuki. Yeah!

Nya: What? How did you manage to change our clothes?

Dareth: A true ninja never reveals his secrets. You should know that, girls. Hmm.

(The Kabuki serve the fighters exotic food.)

Chen: Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!

Lloyd: Uh, I think I'll pass.

Coral: (Gags.) And I've lost my appetite.

Chen: Oh, lighten up, Green and Magenta Ninja. This isn't a trick. This is a feast to celebrate the eight of you making it to the second round. (The Kabuki laugh.) And I must congratulate the Master of Shadow's defeat over Master of Poison. She was a bit hard to swallow, am I right? (The Kabuki laugh.) Laugh harder! Hahahaha! (They force a harder laugh.)

Kai: You can relax, Lloyd. Even if there was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our Powers, we're safe in our secret alliance.

Griffin: I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dude's throwing some serious shade.

Garmadon: Well, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses gives him strength. Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome.