Two Lies, One Truth

(The rest of the Dragon Hunters find Daddy No Legs and Muzzle tied up.)

Daddy No Legs: Let me do the talking.

Muzzle: (Mumbles.)

Daddy No Legs: Iron Baron! Hehe, fancy seeing you here. You're probably wondering why we're tied up here in the desert.

Muzzle: (Mumbles.)

Iron Baron: Heavy Metal did this to you?

Daddy No Legs: Technically, the ninja and that Oni too.

Iron Baron: They destroyed our village, released our dragons, and now they've stolen my best Hunter and made him work with an Oni!? Ahh!

Jet Jack: Let me find them! With a fleet of my own, I can catch them by sundown.

Iron Baron: (Grunts.)

Chew Toy: (He sniffs at the sand.) Yeah, yep, yep. Oh, I smell 'em! Ha-ha! I'm onto that sweet, sweet scent. (He sniffs a cloth.) Six hours ahead of us. And...Yup. They're that way.

Iron Baron: Then hunt them down! (The Hunters get into their vehicles.) 

Jet Jack: No one touches Heavy Metal! Save him for me!

(The Hunters ride out after the ninja.) 

(Meanwhile in Ninjago, the citizens run away while the Sons of Garmadon take over the city.)

Citizens: (Screaming as the bikers terrorize them.)

Nya: It's chaos out there. But we're safe for now. (She shuts the door.)

Lloyd: All right. We've all had our fill. Now, are you gonna tell us how you turned into a rat?

Mystake: (She slurps her tea.) Ahh. The rat is easy! How about this? (She transforms into Wu.)

Nya, Coral, Skylor, Izzy, and Dareth: (Gasps.)

Mystake: Not too shabby for an old woman. (She changes back into herself and giggles.)

Lloyd: You're an Oni!

Dareth: But we were told that Oni are dangerous and all they want to do is destroy!

Izzy: Yep. Look at Garmadon. 

Mystake: We are. You don't want me on your bad side. (Dareth whimpers.) 

Nya: How did you get here? When—

Lloyd: During the time of legend. When she crossed over in pursuit of the First Spinjitzu Master. 

Coral: Of course! When he fled the Realm of Oni and Dragon.

Mystake: Mm. You listen well, Master Garmadon and Master of Crystal. Since your grandfather was born of both worlds, our mission was to follow him into this realm and turn him to our side! Or destroy him. But he wouldn't serve. And I fell in love with this world he created. My fellow Oni wanted to complete our mission, but I turned on them, and I have helped the First Spinjitzu Master ever since. Did you ever wonder how Master Wu and Garmadon have lived so long? It is our Oni blood. While in that life, I even had a daughter of my own. 

Izzy: Wait, what? You had a daughter? 

Mystake: Indeed. I taught her to use her Oni powers for good, before I left her in Wu and Garmadon's care. Because not only did she have the element of destruction, she also had one of the main Elemental Powers of creation.