A Line in the Sand

(The Vermillion made it to Mega Monster Amusement Park, stealing all the metal they could get while terrorizing citizens.)

Man #1: What are those things?

Man #2: What do they want?

(The Vermillion jump on the mascots and steal their clothes.)

Woman: Not the mascots!

(Two boys enter a haunted ride with boring features.)

Boy #1: Not cool.

Boy #2: So lame.

Boy #1: Not cool. (The Vermillion start to take apart their ride and the boys cower in fear.)

Boy #2: So lame!

Boy #1: Not cool!

(Raggmunk is watching the destruction.) 

Raggmunk: Ah, I just love the smell of screams in the evening.

(The ninja arrive in the Ultra Stealth Raider.) 

Cole: Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?

Lloyd: It ends here and now.

Izzy: Hey. Where's Coral?

Zane: (He doesn't hear her.) P.I.X.A.L., give me a danger analysis. P.I.X.A.L.? P.I.X.A.L., respond. I need a danger analysis.

Nya: (Gasps.) Here's one! The roller coaster! (She points to where the Vermillion are taking apart its tracks and people are heading right for it.)

Lloyd: Zane, Cole, get up there fast!

Zane: Right.

Cole: Got it. (They use airjitzu to get up there.) 

Lloyd: The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, team!

Kai: Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down.

(Zane uses Ice to make a roller coaster track to carry the people safley to the ground.)

Cole: (He knocks vermillion off the track.) You don't have a ticket, and you don't have a ticket, and you, and you.

Nya: Which one of you slime balls stole my Samurai X suit? Was it you? Or you? Or you? (She knocks three vermillion off the ferris wheel.) We're gonna go 'round and 'round and 'round until I get some answers!

Kai: (He defeats some Vermillion in the haunted ride and then accidentally attacks a ghost prop.) Fake ghost, hehe. I knew that.

Boy #1: So lame.

Boy #2: Not cool.

Kai: (He defeats another Vermillion and looks inside its helmet to see an emblem.) Huh? That symbol. It's... (The Vermillion steals it back, but puts it on backwards.)

Raggmunk: A-Squadron, hold off the ninja. The rest of you, keep bringing the metal. We must multitask. (The Vermillion surrounds a boy.)

Lloyd: Mind if I borrow these? (He grabs two cotton candy and attacks the snakes.) What's your name?

Johnny: I'm Johnny.

Lloyd: (He makes nunchucks out of a candy can and a piece of gum and attacks more snakes.) Nice to meet you, Johnny.