Nate Maloley- Jealous

This is my first imagine ever. So yea @sherria_mahone

I hope you like it

••••

"Are we going to the park?!" You asked as you ran to the room where Nate was getting ready.

"Yes lil mama." Nate said as he pulled his Chicago Bulls Jersey over his head.

"Hurry." you said as you grabbed his hand as you pulled him out of your room.

You ran out of the apartment and got into his car. Nate slowly made his way to the car. He started the car and you guys were off.

••

"It's hot out here, baby." Nate said as he hugged me from behind.

"So you hug me? Skathan, you are ridiculous." you said as you pulled away from him.

I walked to the swing and sat down. You was looking at the kids who were playing around.

"Sherria?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I looked behind me and my smile got even bigger. I jumped up and ran and jumped into my old best friends arms.

"Jason!" You yelled as you wrapped you legs around his torso.

"I missed you." he said as he slowly put you down.

"I miss you, to" I said hugging him again.

"Um... Sherria." I heard Nate's voice say

"It was great seeing you." Jason said as he walked off.

"Care to explain, why my girlfriends legs were around someone else's body, that's wasn't mine?" Nate asked his jaw clenched.

"He was a old friend Nate." You said trying to explain.

"Do I need to show you who you belong to?" He asked as he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer.

"Uhh." You couldn't say anything.

Let's just say Nate looks fucking HOT. When he is jealous. You smirked as you realized he was jealous.

"Are you jealous, Maloley?" You asked smirking up at him.

"What no?!" He said quickly.

"You still want to show me who I belong to?" You asked smirking.

"We gotta go Lil Mama." he said as you two basically ran to the car.

_________

I hope you like it