He then spoke, "Lets start your next punishment now." "N-next punishment?", spoke Yoongi while stuttering a little. Jin nodded and spoke, "Forward your arms." Yoongi extended his arms to his front. Jin then put the heavy stack of books on Yoongi hands and said, "Don't move your hands even a bit. Keep holding these books like this for next three hours." Yoongi's eyes widened and he spoke, "W-what? I have to stay like like this for next three hours... i-in this r-room?"

"Want me to repeat myself?", said Jin plainly. Yoongi requested Jin, "Hyung, I am sorry please.... my arms will break if I keep holding these heavy books like this. I will do something else..... I can run laps after lap continously, t-that too with weights but not this. P-please hyung, let me go from here." The moment Yoongi completed is sentence, a hark kick landed on his left leg making hin stumble and fell on the ground to his right. The books also fell down on the floor. Yoongi groaned in pain a little, "Ahhhh!"

Jin spat in anger, "You are really not listening to me these days. Are you trying to piss me off deliberately, huh?" Yoongi immediately shook his head and said, "N-no hyung... its not like that. I am sorry. I.. I will do whatever you will say." Jin took a deep breathe to calm himself down. Yoongi started collecting all the books from the floor.

Yoongi was about to get up from the floor but stopped by Jin. He spoke, "Kneel here." Yoongi sighed and nodded his head and kneel down in front of Jin with books in his hands. Jin then spoke strenly, "Straighten your arms!" Yoongi did what Jin asked. "Stay like this only. If you move even a bit or any of the books fell from your hand, no one will be worse than me. My belt will talk to you then. Understood?", said Jin strictly.

"Yeah hyung... understood", said Yoongi. Then Jin went and sat down on the chair doing some work on his laptop. Yoongi stayed in his position.

After about an hour, Yoongi was sweating and was breathing a bit heavily. His arms were shivering due to the heavy weight of the books. His knees were also paining. He was trying his best to maintain the position and not to make any book fell, otherwise consequences will not be good. He was clasping his lips together and his face was a little scrunched because of the pain in his arms and shoulders.

Yoongi tried to convince Jin, "I am sorry hyung... Can I please put some of the books away... please?" Jin didn't said anything and ignore Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and stayed in the position. One more hour passed by. Yoongi was now breathing heavily and was sweating very badly. His arms were about to give up now. He was groaning in pain. His face was scrunched due to the pain and he was concentrating on the books to keep them in place otherwise they will fall due to his shivering arms.

Yoongi glanced at Jin and tried to talk to him. He was about to say something but just then Jin cursed a little furstated while looking at something in his laptop screen, "FUCK!!". Then he started clicking the laptop keys furiously. Yoongi decided not to touch the fire right now. So he kept quiet. Yoongi was glancing at Jin from time to time. He sighed and then mumbled, "Ahhh! My arms will surely break today. These stupid books! Who made this much thick books? I will kill the authors of these books and who the hell brought them here? I will kill that person who brought these books here. And this stupid room.... this is the worst, its giving me bad vibes. I will lock this room forever or even better, I will destroy this entire room. It would have been better if hyung had beated me with belt..... meanie hyung."

Jin then interuppted his thoughts and said still keeping his concentration on his laptop, "Are you done rambling nonsense or want to say something more?" Yoongi pouted and whined, "Hyunnnggggggg, its enough now. Your are being too much now. Firstly I hate this room and you brought me here. Then I cleaned every corner of it alone. And now you are punishing me like this. I understood my mistake now, please forgive me now."