45. The End

THE CHAPTER START AFTER THE AUTHOR NOTE :) 

As I conclude this super long chapter, a whirlwind of emotions engulfs me. There's happiness for reaching the end, sadness for bidding farewell, and a tinge of anger directed inward for taking so long. But every journey must find its closure, and here it is, the end of RANISA-HIS FIRST WIFE. Tears glisten, yet my heart brims with gratitude for the tremendous support you've all shown. As this chapter ends, another awaits. Please, if time permits, delve into my other book. And lastly, echoing the poignant words of a timeless melody, "abhee naa jaao chhodkar, ke dil abhee bharaa nahi" ("Don't leave yet, For the heart is not yet filled.")

With a mixture of emotions, I sign off, knowing that every ending is but a prelude to a new beginning.

COMPLETE THE TARGET GIVEN AT THE END FOR THE EPILOGUE CHAPTER :)

-----------------------------------

last time ABHIRATH POV:)

I jolted awake with a sense of unease gripping his heart. The bed beside me lay empty, and panic surged through me as I realized Vedanti was nowhere to be found. Frantically, I searched every corner of our chamber, calling out her name in desperation.

"Wifey! little rabbit, where are you?" I shouted, my voice echoing off the walls.

But there was no response, only the haunting silence that seemed to suffocate me. With each passing moment, my anxiety intensified, my mind racing with terrifying possibilities.

Rushing through the palace corridors, my heart hammered in my chest as I sought any sign of my beloved wife. I questioned the soldiers, the servants, anyone who crossed my path, but no one had seen Vedanti since the morning.

Fear clawed at my throat, threatening to overwhelm me. "Vedanti!" I called out again, his voice breaking with emotion. "Where are you, my love?"

My frantic search led me to every corner of the palace, but Vedanti was nowhere to be found. As the moments stretched into agonizing hours, I panic deepened, my mind consumed by visions of harm befalling my wife and unborn child.

In desperation, I gathered my most trusted soldiers, issuing urgent orders to search every inch of the kingdom. "Find her! Bring her back to me, safe and sound!" I commanded, my voice laced with anguish.

As the hours dragged on, I anguish only grew, my heart heavy with the weight of uncertainty. Each passing second felt like an eternity, and the absence of my beloved Vedanti felt like a gaping void in his soul.

"Mahadev, please protect her," I prayed fervently, my hands clasped in supplication. "Keep her safe, for the sake of our unborn child."

In the midst of my fear and despair, I clung to hope, praying for Vedanti's swift return and vowing to do whatever it took to bring her back to his side.

I heart pounded with fury as my pieced together the puzzle of Vedanti's sudden disappearance. Through relentless investigation and tireless pursuit, I uncovered the shocking truth: it was Sumitra, Vedanti's childhood friend and confidante, who had orchestrated her vanishing act.

Summoning every ounce of my solders, I confronted Sumitra, my eyes blazing with righteous anger. I seized her by the arm, my grip tight and unforgiving, dragging her before her parents with a forceful determination.

"Sumitra," I growled, my voice seething with contempt. "Where is Vedanti? What have you done with her?"

Sumitra recoiled under my accusing gaze, her eyes darting nervously as she struggled to find words. But I patience had worn thin, my rage boiling over as I threatened her with unspeakable consequences.