10. There First kiss

Hello people I want your suggestions, should I update the book daily or on alternate days.

Do follow me so you can get notified when I post the update.

Enjoy ✨

जो तुम ना हो रहेंगे हम नहीं

जो तुम ना हो-ऊ..ऊ.. रहेंगे हम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा
तुमसे कम नहीं

Vedanti POV:)

Abhirath is a 32 year old man behaving like a 3 year old right now, God please give me strength.

Everyone I mean everyone is standing in our chamber, his grandparents, his parents, his uncle antey and his second wife and daughter too.

But here our king is overacting as if no one will know, after I told him make me stay he purposely broke his leg bone and now complaining to his grandmother like a child.

Vedanti because of you my grandson is injured so you have to stay until he get better some time fulfill your wife duties also, she said looking at me with angry eyes, after she completed there is a smirk in abhirath face, Ahhh this man.

Jii, that is the only thing that came out of my mouth in reply, I can win any argument but winning again abhirath dadisa (grandmother) is super difficult.

As she constantly don't let me speak, she will announce and leave and will not bother to even listen to other person.

Soon everyone went and it was night time, I am feeling nervous, First time in my life I am going to share a bed with anyone.

We are two different personalities but are force to live life together don't no why sometimes are parents choice is not good but worse.

"Are you going to sleep standing there wifey," abhirath said while sleeping on the bed.

"None of your business," I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the bed

Listen I prefer the left so help me shift towards the left rabbit.

You can yourself can do that Mr. I'm not your grandmother who will believe everything you say, in the battlefield you get more hurt then this that time you mange na, saying this I covering my self with Blanket.

"You little spoiled brat," he said and next thing he did was pulling me close to him.

He kept his hand on my waist and dragged me towards him, "Abhirath stop manhandling me for God seka."

Third person POV:)

Their position is vedanti head on the abhirath chest his arms are perfectly wrapped around her waist.

Abhirath is the first person to wake up as he opens his eyes and is able to see Paradise in his arms.

He slowly moves his hand on her hairs, cheeks, waist and keeps mumbering "She is so soft."

"Let me sleep more please," vedanti said in her morning voice and cuddle more into him.

After listening to her there Abhirath could not ask for more.

Vedanti wakes up after some time and next thing she does is cursed under her breath, looking at Abhirath is looking like gentleman when he is sleeping she thought and silently trace her fingers on his jaw line she noticed he is sleeping without wearing a shirt his abs were at proper display, like a baby she was counting his abs drawing different lines on his stomach.

"Do want to kill me wifey," he said bring her face to him both are looking into each other's eyes.

"You were awake," she asked giving a fake smile.

"Yeah when you start doing your artwork on my body," he said with a winked.

Abhirath I.. she tried to speak but failed miserably.

"You are looking super delicious under me wifey," he said hovering over her.

And slowly he kissed her cheeks one by one, but to Abhirath surprise instead of pushing him away she is blushing.

Getting little courage he kept his lips on her lips, vedanti was beyond shoke she closed her eyes not understanding what to do next, he kept going further, he pinch her waist, in response she hissed open her mouth a little and in on time he entered in her mouth, he slowly taste her gently and full of love, he bit her lower lip and she moaned in his mouth.

He saw tears in her eyes and stopped instantly and said.

"Why are you crying he asked," concern is clearly seen in his eyes.

"You ruined my first kiss," she said while crying.

"The audacity of you to think about it with someone else is making me so insane wifey,"he said moving his hand on her waist.

Let another man touch you he dies, you touch another man he dies, tell me I can't touch you I will die, he said seductively biting her ear and slowly kissing her neck, a warm sensation went through her as he tightened around her waist as he sucked her sensitive spot.

''Mine'' He said looking at the lovebite he gave her, proud of what he did.

Abhi.. a short moan escaped from my mouth and I wished scattering St..op...re..ad...ing my b...ooks ab..hir..ath.
(Stop reading my books abhirath)

"Abhirath stop doing this to me," I said trying to get free from his hold.

Stop running from me wifey, I am tired of chasing you he replied closing his eyes and moving his head to the pillow, losing his hold on her.

Then don't, she said and went to take a bath.

As she came out she saw abhira sitting playing with her parents, abhirath and Trupti were so involved in talking that they didn't pay attention on her presence in the room.

Seeing them from here feels like I am interfering in their family time, vedanti thought.

If Abhirath and I had stuck to our planned future, we could have started a family. I wouldn't be alone in my palace.

Badimaasa I was waiting for you abira said coming towards vedanti, hello baby she said kissing her cheeks,

Abhirath and Trupti also turned towards her.

Baby I have to go now I will meet you afterwards ok vedanti said placing her on the ground.where are you going badimaasa,

she asked making a sad pout, Bachha I am going to the temple to pray do you want to join she asked her in excitement,

Yaaa Abhira said jumping.Trupti, can I take her with me, vedanti asked her nervously, thinking what if she does not like it?

But abhirath said YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK, you are also her maasa to her.

She rolled her eyes at him, still waiting for Trupti permission,

Yeah sure, but make sure she is safe and you abhi do not trouble your bahimaasa okay, she said looking at vedanti first and then at abhira.

why did you say that she also has equal rights on her Trupti, abhirath said after vedanti and abhira left there to her.

She is my daughter and I wouldn't share her, I and abhira are going to my maternal house call us back when she goes back to her kingdom.

A/N

So how was the update please comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Any guesses for the next chapter ✨ do think Trupti abhirath second wife is negative or positive character.

Do not forget to vote ❤️

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🎁

Until next time byeeeeeeeeeeeee