15.''Come back to me, Abhirath. Come back to us.''

Greetings, everyone, and a joyous New Year to you all! I extend my sincerest apologies for any delay and appreciate your patience.

Next update will be when 5 vote and 5 comments will be there on this chapter.

Enjoy

अच्छा चलता हूँ, दुआओं में याद रखना
मेरे ज़िक्र का ज़ुबाँ पे स्वाद रखना
दिल के संदूक़ों में मेरे अच्छे काम रखना
चिट्ठी-तारों में भी मेरा तू सलाम रखना

THIRD PERSON POV :)

Vedanti looked at him, a mixture of curiosity and concern in her eyes. Abhirath turned to the gathered family members, signaling them to give them some privacy.

"Vedanti, I want a kiss. A kiss that will keep me strong in the days to come, a reminder of the love waiting for me at home," Abhirath said, his eyes locked onto hers.

''NO, Vedanti nodded, fighting back tears. "You come back to us, Abhirath. Promise me."

He looked at her, reaching for her hands with a gentle smile.

"Vedanti," he whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of love and reassurance. "I'll be back before you know it. Take care of our home and our families."

 Abhirath turned to his family, exchanging heartfelt goodbyes. With a final glance back at Vedanti, he walked away, his figure gradually fading into the distance.

she stood there, watching him disappear from view, her heart heavy with a mix of emotions. She clutched her hands together, silently praying for his safe return. she whispered to herself, "Come back to me, Abhirath. Come back to us."

She couldn't ignore the reality of the impending war. She feared not only for Abhirath's life but also for the consequences that the conflict might bring upon their family. Unwanted memories of moments shared, both bitter and sweet, flashed before her eyes, and a reluctant tenderness surfaced beneath the layers of resentment.

Deep down, she grappled with the conflicting realization that, despite everything, the ties of marriage and shared history couldn't be easily severed. Vedanti's heart bore the weight of a love-turned-discontent, and as Abhirath departed for the battlefield, she found herself caught between the shadows of resentment and the flicker of a lingering, reluctant concern.

On the battle field 

Amidst the chaos of clashing swords and thundering hooves, King Abhirath found himself face-to-face with his formidable adversary, Omkara, on the blood-soaked battlefield. The clash of their weapons echoed against the mountains as they engaged in a fierce duel, the fate of their kingdoms hanging in the balance.

Surrounded by a sea of soldiers, Abhirath's eyes locked onto Omkara, determination burning within. With each swing of his sword, he fought valiantly against the enemy forces. The air was thick with the sounds of war – the clash of steel, the shouts of soldiers, and the cries of the wounded.

In the midst of the chaos, Abhirath and Omkara exchanged intense glares, understanding that only one would emerge victorious from this life-or-death confrontation. Abhirath, fueled by a sense of duty to protect his kingdom, pressed forward with unwavering resolve, delivering swift and calculated strikes against Omkara.

"Haraamzaade, teri akhri ghadi aayi hai!" Abhirath roared, signaling that Omkara's time had come. The intensity of their battle intensified, and the fate of their armies hung in the balance.

As the clash continued, the ground beneath them became a canvas of struggle, with soldiers from both sides fighting fiercely for their respective leaders. The din of war enveloped them, drowning out all but the clash of weapons and the cries of warriors.

In a decisive moment, Abhirath's blade found its mark, striking down Omkara. The enemy leader fell to the ground, defeated, as Abhirath's soldiers rallied behind their victorious king. The battle was won, but the cost was evident in the solemn faces of the surviving soldiers who mourned their fallen comrades.

Amidst the victory, Abhirath's gaze lingered on the battlefield, reflecting on the sacrifices made. The taste of triumph mingled with the bitterness of war, leaving an indelible mark on the heart of the victorious king.

little did the know that another enemy  is  waiting for him on the way back.

IN THE PALACE 

''what the fuck were did everyone go'', RAM thought who was early searching for abhirath family to kill, but to his surprise he found  no one in the palace.

"search clearly everywhere, where could they hide, kill every one who doesn't speak the truth," RAM announced this and everyone's eyes wider at his thought of kill the innocents helpers of the palace who were hidden under the secrets underground tunnel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Do let me know your thoughts on this and what do you think will happen next

 Your support means the world to me, and I humbly request you to shower this chapter with your affection. Let's make it even more special by casting your votes and sharing this story.

For spoilers do follow me on Instagram link is in the bio 

UNTIL NEXT TIME BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE❤