41. I'M NOT ANYONE

Third person pov:)

The atmosphere turned tense as Trupti stood her ground, facing the ominous voice with unwavering determination. "What do you think of yourself, huh?" the voice boomed, dripping with anger.

But Trupti refused to cower, meeting the threat head-on. "I am not scared of you. Do what you want, but don't ever think to harm me or Abhira again," she declared, her voice steady and resolute. "I know Abhirath wouldn't trust me, but Vedanti would definitely do."

Before she could finish her sentence, a sudden blow landed on her cheek, sending shockwaves of pain rippling through her. The darkness seemed to close in around her as a menacing figure emerged, gripping her hand with a vice-like grip. "You b****, you've gotten too bold. Let me silence you now," the voice hissed, sending shivers down Trupti's spine.

Despite the fear coursing through her veins, Trupti refused to show weakness, her defiance unwavering even in the face of danger.

As the voice taunted her with threats of death and harm, Trupti felt a surge of terror coursing through her veins. "I will kill you now that you are no use for me, and your good-for-nothing daughter also," the voice sneered, its dark laughter echoing in the stillness of the night.

Trupti's heart pounded with fear as she realized the severity of the danger she was in. Desperation clawed at her, but she found solace in the knowledge that Abhira was safe with Vedanti. With a silent prayer to Mahadev, she braced herself for the ordeal ahead.

The voice dragged Trupti out of the palace, its grip unyielding as it forced her onto a horse. With a violent jerk, they plunged into the dense jungle, the darkness enveloping them like a sinister cloak.

As they rode deeper into the wilderness, the voice's aggression intensified. It lashed out at Trupti with brute force, each blow landing with merciless precision. Trupti cried out in pain, her body wracked with agony as she endured the relentless assault.

Through the haze of pain and fear, Trupti clung to the flicker of hope burning within her. She refused to succumb to despair, drawing strength from the thought of her daughter's safety. With every ounce of resilience she possessed, she vowed to survive this harrowing ordeal and reunite with her beloved Abhira.

Trupti gasped for breath, her lungs burning with every labored inhalation. The relentless assault continued, the voice's blows raining down upon her with brutal intensity. Each strike sent shockwaves of pain coursing through her body, and she fought to stay conscious amidst the onslaught.

Blood trickled from her wounds, staining the ground beneath her. With each passing moment, Trupti's strength waned, her vision blurring as she struggled to remain upright. But even in the throes of agony, she refused to surrender to despair.

Through gritted teeth, she summoned every ounce of resolve within her, pushing herself to endure just a little longer. Her thoughts drifted to Abhira, her precious daughter who depended on her strength and resilience. With a fierce determination, Trupti fought on, refusing to yield to the darkness that threatened to engulf her.

As the voice raised its weapon for another merciless strike, Trupti's gaze locked onto the gleam of a sword in the moonlight. With a surge of desperation, she reached out, her fingers grasping at the hilt with trembling determination.

In a desperate bid for survival, Trupti summoned the last vestiges of her strength, wielding the sword with a newfound ferocity. With each swing, she struck back against her assailant, her movements fueled by sheer willpower and determination.

But just as victory seemed within reach, darkness descended upon her like a suffocating shroud. The world faded into oblivion, leaving Trupti teetering on the precipice of consciousness.