40.little warrior,

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the story so far! 🌟 I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the last chapter. It didn't turn out quite as expected, did it? When I started doing these daily updates, I hadn't anticipated the twists and turns the plot would take. 😅 But that's the fun (and sometimes frustrating!) part of writing, right?

I have to admit, I got a bit carried away with adding new characters and storylines. 🙈 While it injected some excitement into the narrative, it also created quite a mess! I realized that trying to shoehorn those changes into the already written chapters just didn't make sense. So, I've decided to go back and rewrite everything from scratch. It's a daunting task, but I want to make sure the story flows smoothly and makes sense for you all.

So, I'm truly sorry for any confusion or disappointment caused by the last chapter. 🙏 But to make it up to you, I promise a double update today! 🎉 Hopefully, that'll help make up for any frustration and keep you all hooked on the story.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Your support means the world to me! 😊 Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the double dose of adventure coming your way.

Until next time,

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------

THIRD PERSON POV:)

Vedanti's excitement bubbled over as she shook Abhirath awake from his slumber. "Abhi, get up!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy. Abhirath stretched his arms groggily, blinking away the remnants of sleep. 

"What is it, little rabbit?" he asked, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"You know, Abhi," Vedanti began eagerly, "my masi/aunt (mother's sister) has welcomed a baby girl at the age of 41. Both my aunt and uncle always wanted a daughter, so after my aunt gave birth to her three sons, they were totally disappointed and wanted a daughter. They went to the pujari (priest), and the pujari (priest) told them to do some pooja for almost 10 years and then try for a baby. And see, their wish came true—the girl is born!" she said, clapping her hands."

Abhirath chuckled at Vedanti's enthusiasm, pulling her into a warm embrace and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

"That's wonderful news, my love," he murmured, his heart swelling with happiness at her excitement.

"So they've invited us to the naming ceremony, which makes it even more special," Vedanti continued, her eyes shining with anticipation.

 "Let's go, I can't wait to meet the baby girl! We've made all the departure arrangements, and we're taking Abhira with us. She'll be thrilled!"

"As you wish, my queen," Abhirath replied with a playful bow, his eyes dancing with amusement as he got ready for the day ahead. 

AFTER SOME TIME ..........

Vedanti smiled affectionately as she watched Abhira, her adorable Ten-year-old daughter, bustling around the room with excitement. "Good morning, Badima!" Abhira chirped, using the endearing term for her aunt.

"Good morning, my little sunshine!" Vedanti replied, bending down to give Abhira a warm hug. "Are you ready for our big adventure today?"

Abhira nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Yes, Badima! But I don't know what to wear or how to do my hair," she admitted, twirling a lock of her hair nervously.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Badima is here to help you," Vedanti reassured her, leading Abhira to the dressing table. "First, let's pick out a pretty dress for you. How about this one?" she suggested, holding up a colorful frock adorned with delicate floral patterns.