9. Make me stay

See the picture up☝🏻

Do not forget to vote and comment it makes me happy, Enjoy 🫣

सोया था नस नस में
अब ये जग गया
ए लहू मुंह लग गया
लबों के छूने से
ख्वाबों के कोने से

Vedanti POV :)

I am shocked that it will be an understatement, he made me sit beside him on the throne,

Thousand questions are running in my mind but for now, let's focus on the celebration.

"May I have a word with my king," Omkara neighboring kingdom King and my enemies said to abhirath.

Sure, he replied that both of us and Omkara were waiting for abhirath to go with them but he didn't.

After seeing Omkara questioning eyes, Abhirath said "I and my queen are no different continue here only, or else no need to say."

Omkara went giving a furious expression to Abhirath.

"You know na he and I are enemies still you want him to talk in front of me," I whispered to Abhirath rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"I don't want to be involved in any planning against my wifey," he replied in an extra sweet voice.

"Fuck off, and stop behaving like a saint," I am totally irritated by his this behavior.

"May I have a word with my queen," Yash one of the abhirath friends asked me forwarding his hand, "sure" I replied by taking his hand in mine and stepping down from the stairs smiling widely.

After talking to him I went to my chamber, No to be precise Abhirath's chamber because that man didn't allow me to stay in any other room saying there were safety issues as there were guests in the palace.

I went inside the bathing pool and the water was very warm my body was relaxing as I was going inside I was wearing off-shoulder white cloth, a lot of helpers helped me but today I strictly told them not to accompany me as I wanted to spend some time alone.

I'm standing at the last corner there are lamps all around the pool, I close my eyes as I'm enjoying the peace around me, and suddenly I felt a hand around my waist, I opened my eyes and saw abhirath standing here half naked.

"What do you want abhirath?" I asked getting frustrated with him.

"You" he replied very calmly looking into my eyes.

"Why after 9 fucking years you want me ha"I am not able to understand why is he even doing this.

"Because I ..am... I..", he tried to give a reason but failed miserably.

Cut this crap out, Wait is there something that you want, from me so directly just ask and stop playing games around.

''Why do you think that,'' he pleaded looking at me.

"Aaa stop it you are suffocating me with your actions abhirath, just directly say it or if you want my kingdom then let's fight on the battlefield, if you win keep it and if you lose never in this life show me your face again you asshole," I shouted at his face and pushed him with all my strength to free away from his hold.