38.My home, My sanctuary.🔞

🔞MATURE CONTACT AHEAD 🔞 and EMOTIONAL TOO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Only three people comments result all please wake up and write something if you don't know what to comment then just give your review at least in last, 20 people vote but only three people comment and they have my ❤ for that.

target - 20 votes and at least 5 comments from different people.

-------------------------

लगे भी तो ये और किधर
अब और किधर दिल संग
तेरे लग के सही वो भी लगे
मुझको गलत तुझ में अगर
कुछ है अलग तुझमें असर कुछ है

-------------------

Abhirath pov :)

As I knelt before her, my heart pounded with a mix of nervousness and determination. Vedanti's gaze held a hint of surprise, but also a flicker of curiosity, as if she were trying to decipher the depths of my emotions.

"Vedanti," I began, my voice trembling slightly, "I know I've made mistakes, grave ones that I deeply regret. I've hurt you, betrayed your trust, and tarnished the love we once shared. But I can't continue living with this guilt weighing me down, knowing that I've let you down time and time again."

Her expression softened, and I continued, finding solace in the honesty of my words. "I can't justify my actions, nor can I erase the pain I've caused you. But I can promise you this—I am willing to change, to become the man you deserve. I'll spend every moment making amends, proving my love to you in every way possible."

A moment of silence hung between us, filled only with the soft rustle of fabric and the racing of my own heart. Then, I took a deep breath and recited a line from an old  shayari that had always held meaning for me:

"तेरी मुस्कुराहट मेरी ज़िन्दगी का आईना है,
तेरे प्यार में ही मेरी खुशियाँ और भी गहरि हो।"

("Your smile is the mirror of my life,In your love, 
their is even deeper depths of my happiness.")

Her eyes widened in surprise, and a blush crept onto her cheeks as the words sank in. Slowly, she reached out to touch my face, her touch sending a surge of warmth through me.

"Abhirath," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "I never stopped loving you. But forgiveness is a journey, and I need time to heal."

I nodded, understanding the weight of her words, and vowed to stand by her side, no matter how long the journey ahead. With a renewed sense of hope, I leaned forward and pressed a tender kiss to her hand, knowing that our love would weather any storm.

As I gazed into Vedanti's eyes, a fierce determination burned within me. "Stay away from that chirkut Alex, or else I will tear him apart piece by piece," I warned, my tone laced with a dangerous edge.

Vedanti met my gaze with a playful smirk, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "So, according to your logic, Trupti should have been sent to hell by now, but she's still alive, isn't she, husband?" she retorted, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I chuckled, amused by her quick wit. "Then do it, have I stopped you, my queen?" I teased, a smirk playing on my lips as I watched her reaction.

She playfully swatted my chest, a smile tugging at her lips. "Oh, to hell with you, Abhirath," she quipped, her tone affectionate despite her feigned annoyance.