20. The night is ours

Hey fabulous readers! 😊

I just noticed there are only three votes on the last chapter. 😔 Writing it took me a solid 3 hours, and it's over 1000 words long! 📝 I pour my heart into this, so if interest is fading, please let me know. I want your honest thoughts – should I keep going? 🤔 Your feedback means the world to me! Thanks to those who voted. Happy reading! 🚀💖

VEDANTI POV:)

The chamber embraced us with its soft candlelight, casting a warm and intimate atmosphere. Abhirath's suggestion hung in the air, a promise of continuation from where we left off on our enchanting night.

With a playful smile, I responded, "Certainly, Abhirath. The night is ours." The flickering candles and the gentle glow of the moon outside created a soft illumination, adding to the romantic ambiance that enveloped us.

Abhirath took my hand, leading us towards a cozy sitting area. We settled in, and in the quiet of the chamber, our shared laughter and whispered words echoed. The moments we had spent by the river seemed to linger, weaving an invisible thread of connection between us.

As we spoke, Abhirath's gaze held a mixture of tenderness and desire. The flickering candlelight accentuated the contours of his face, creating a play of shadows that mirrored the complexity of our emotions.

Time seemed to suspend as we reveled in the shared solitude. Abhirath's fingers traced delicate patterns on my hand, a silent language that conveyed affection and understanding. The air was charged with a subtle electricity, and in that intimate space, our hearts beat in unison.

With a glance that spoke volumes, Abhirath leaned closer. His lips met mine in a lingering kiss, capturing the essence of the night's enchantment. The chamber, witness to our shared journey, seemed to hold its breath in reverence.

Our lips parted, but the connection lingered. Abhirath whispered, "Ranisa, every moment with you feels like a chapter from a timeless tale." His words, infused with sincerity, wrapped around us like a cocoon, shielding us from the outside world.

Abhirath's touch sent a shiver down my spine as he held my hand, his words hanging in the air. "Vedanti, I want to make you mine tonight completely," he declared with a hint of desire.

Caught in the intensity of the moment, I met his gaze, my cheeks flushing. "I am yours, Hukum," I replied, my voice a soft acknowledgment of the intimacy we were about to share.

Abhirath, surprised by the endearing term, raised an eyebrow. "Since when did you start calling me Hukum?" he inquired, a playful smirk dancing on his lips. With a gentle touch, he placed a finger under my chin, making me meet his eyes.

I looked at him shyly, a mixture of vulnerability and anticipation in my eyes. "Well, tonight feels different, and you seem like a 'Hukum' to me," I admitted, a playful glint in my eyes mirroring his.

Abhirath's response was a tender smile, his eyes reflecting a depth of emotion. "Maybe I am 'Hukum' for everyone else, but for you, I am Abhirath, only yours, Vedanti," he whispered, the sincerity of his words enveloping the room.

"Abhi, you and I both know the truth. You are never fully mine. I mean, you have a second wife and a cute, sweet daughter," I expressed, trying to conceal my disappointment. In an instant, Abhirath pulled me into his lap, his possessive hand wrapping around my bare waist. My breath hitched as I saw the dark desire in his eyes.

"Abhi," I stammered, attempting to speak, but he silenced me by placing his finger on my lips. "I am your's only your's," he whispered, his voice a sultry invitation to embrace the passion that lingered between us.