Discover More: Dive into 'Tangled Hate' with Me!

Hey awesome readers!

I've got a special request for you. If you're enjoying the twists and turns in our current story, I'd love for you to check out my other book, "Tangled Hate." It's a rollercoaster of emotions, mystery, and intense moments that might just keep you on the edge of your seat.

Your support means the world to me, and diving into another adventure together would be fantastic. So, if you're up for it, give "Tangled Hate" a shot, and let me know your thoughts!

Thanks a bunch for being awesome readers. Much love! 💖📚

TANGLED HATE

Vaani and Shivya stood awkwardly at their cousin's engagement party, surrounded by the joyous celebrations. Little did they know that their parents were secretly hatching a plan to arrange their marriage. The air was thick with tension, as both families believed the other had been unfaithful during the past relationships of Vaani and Shivya.

As the news of the arranged marriage reached Vaani and Shivya, their faces turned pale. Vaani, with a skeptical look, muttered to herself, "Trust issues much?"

Shivya, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Yeah, right. Because accusing someone of infidelity is the best way to start a happily-ever-after."

Their parents, blissfully unaware of the storm brewing within their children, enthusiastically discussed wedding plans. Vaani's mother, with a glint of excitement, said to Shivya's father, "It's destiny, beta! Our Vaani and your Shivya are meant to be together."

Shivya's father, trying to keep up the facade of joy, responded, "Absolutely! They make a perfect couple."

Meanwhile, Vaani pulled Shivya aside, her eyes filled with mistrust. "So, you're just conveniently forgetting how you shattered my heart?"

Shivya shot back, "Oh please! You were no saint either. Remember Rohan?"

Vaani's nostrils flared, and she retorted, "At least I never hid my past. Unlike you, Mr. Perfect."

Their heated exchange continued, peppered with Hindi dialogs expressing their deep-seated resentment. The tension in the air grew thicker as they confronted the ghosts of their past.

Amidst the chaos of emotions, Vaani questioned, "Why can't we just move on? This forced marriage won't fix anything."

Shivya, with a bitter smile, replied, "Maybe our parents believe it's the perfect punishment for our sins."

SHIVYA RAJVANSHI (MALE PROTAGONIST)

Alright, meet our main man, standing tall at 6'5. Yeah, he's got that whole towering presence going on. And check out those hazel eyes - dude's got the kind of gaze that'll make you do a double take.

So, he's Mr. Independent, doing his own thing and running the show as the CEO of the Rajvanshi group of companies. This guy? Courageous to the core, and don't even get me started on the romantic vibes he's throwing out - downright poetic, you know?

But, gotta be real here, there's a bit of an ego and stubborn streak in the mix. It's like, "I'm the boss, and I know what's what." Classic CEO move, right? And get this, he's a total mom's boy. Priya Rajvanshi, his mom, does social work, and he practically worships the ground she walks on.

Family dynamics are interesting. Dad, Raj, is the big shot businessman, all disciplined and proud of his two sons. Then there's Aditya, the bro and COO of the Rajvanshi empire - a fun-loving playboy in the game of love.

Now, enter the childhood buddy and ultimate confidant, Ram Kapoor. CEO of the Kapoor group, they go way back. You know, the kind of friend you call in the middle of the night for life advice or just to shoot the breeze.

And don't forget the cousins - Abhishek Rajvanshi, the family doc, and Krisha, who's apparently the finance genius. It's a whole squad, each with their own quirks and roles in this Rajvanshi saga.

Oh, did I mention our main man loves a good challenge and is all about spontaneity? Life's an experiment for him, and he's diving in headfirst. So, buckle up for the Rajvanshi rollercoaster - it's gonna be one heck of a ride!

VAANI PATEL(FEMALE PROTAGONIST)

Alright, let's dive into the world of this awesome lady - standing at 5'2, with those captivating black eyes that could probably tell a thousand stories.

So, she's the go-to person if you need someone trustworthy and responsible. Independent vibes all the way, but there's a hint of secrecy wrapped up in her strength - like she's got this mysterious aura going on. Don't be fooled though, she's as stubborn as they come, with a dash of ego to spice things up. And oh, she's the daddy's princess, and he's the big shot with the Patel group of companies. His world practically revolves around his daughters.

Mom's the heart of the family, rocking the housewife role and spreading love to everyone. Then there's the sister, Krisha - a doctor who's got her elder sis's back no matter what.

Now, meet the bestie, Apeksha Sharma. She's working in HR at the Rajvanshi group of companies. It's not just a professional connection; these two are practically joined at the hip. Work buddies who share the good, the bad, and probably some office gossip.

And let's not forget the cousins - Prisha Patel and Reyansh Patel. A whole squad with their own stories. Prisha might be a bit reserved, while Reyansh, well, who knows? It's like a Patel family drama unfolding.

Our leading lady isn't just a lawyer; she's a force of nature, fiercely protective of her family and rocking the courtroom. So, buckle up, because in the Patel world, every day is an adventure, filled with love, drama, and a whole lot of surprises. ✨

NEXT UPDATE

First things first - big virtual hugs to all of you! 🤗 So, we didn't quite hit the target, but guess what? I'm super grateful for each one of you who's been reading and patiently waiting for the updates. You guys rock my world!

Now, the big news - the next update is dropping on Tuesday! Yep, mark your calendars or set a reminder because we're diving back into the RANISA rollercoaster. More drama, more twists, and maybe a sprinkle of romance - who knows?

Sending loads of love and excitement your way. Thanks for being the coolest readers ever! 💖📚 See you on Tuesday!

Love you all! 🚀✨