7.My husband

है हाल तो दिल का
तंग तंग तू रंग जा
मेरे रंग रंग
बस चलना मेरे संग
संग है गुजारिश

Vedanti POV:)

After talking to Abhirath mom I am feeling very guilty I should have not talked to her like that, but she deserves this his my brain said but still you should not be like them what babasa thought you to always treat everyone with respect my consciousness replied.

Fine, I will attend the function, Chandra please call the the minister for a urgent meeting and start preparing for my departure.

Pranaam maasa (Morning, mother in-law) I said entering her chamber (room) Be ready we have to reach your Kingdom before afternoon we have to go now, I said with a straight face, "Ohh princess I am so happy," she warmly embrace me.

"I am so happy thank you for understanding I will get ready quickly" saying this she went to the restroom.

I can see the excitement in her eyes why not any mother will be excited to see her son become the king, I wish my parents could see me, thinking this I went to meet the ministers.

As I entered they all stood in my respect, "I have to attend neighbouring Kingdom king coronation ceremony so I want Ram to look after the kingdom for 3 days with all of your help, before taking any important decision do wait for my approval," I announced they agreed.

We start the journey, I don't know but why am I so nervous, sumitra is also not with me because of her stupid husband desicion to not let her work, Mahadev please help me.

We reach on time and there are a lot of people standing for my welcome, "come" my mother in-law said.

After attending the small Pooja I went inside my chamber, Chandra she is a different headache, she is new to all this of my work and in past 24 hours she has done tons of mistakes,

Ouch, sound came from inside

What the fuck who is inside my chamber restroom, I went inside to check and there is Abhirath standing in just a towel wrap around his waist, his hairs short now not long like before,his well built body properly abs are just..

"YOU how allowed here," he shouted looking at me, I don't call anyone for help you can leave he said turning around.

"But" before I could continue, he interrupted "Are you deaf, I need some privacy leave or I will remove you from the job.

Which job is he talking about, wait did think I am some servant, "ABHIRATH mind you language you are talking to a king you spoil brat."

His expression was to die for he is shocked will be any understatement,

"Are you princess I mean my wife?" He asked coming forward.

Yes, Abhirath I said rolling my eyes.

"You have grown up," he said check me out from toes to head.

Why are you having a bath in my chamber I ask coming out,

What your chamber it's mine wifey, Don't tell me you're so excited to meet me that you directly came to my chamber and then in the restroom, tell me am I that irresistible,? He said with a smirk.

In your dreams Abhirath, Chandra I shouted Why am I in this chamber? I asked almost scream, King.. I .. am .. I mean husband and wife live in the same chamber so I brought all your stuff in this chamber, she stammered bowing down an apology and left quickly.

I understand wife you don't have to explain he said giving me a flying kiss and went inside the restroom.

This man, I really thought about meeting him after so many years will be awkward but this man is not even changed still teasing me and has no shame.

"Still dreaming about me wifey", he said whispering in a husky voice and brushing his lips on my ear, Abhir..ath a slow moan escape from my mouth.

Humm, say that again wifey he said holding my bare waist, as his hand touch my waist I shivered taking a step back.

He kept coming close and I kept moving back, my legs touched the bed and I fell on it with abhirath on me, my heartbeat increases as are lips just touched each other, he squeeze my waist in reaction and my handa were on his shoulders, I am looking in his eyes and he is looking in mine, God his touch feels so good.. wait what vedanti????, I jerked abhirath off me.

Stay in your limits abhirath, and don't come close to me understand I said getting up.

Sure what ever but tell me one this did you feel uncomfortable he asked pulling me closer, his eyes are soo gorgeous I completely forgot everything when I am looking at his eyes and specially when we have a eye contact, "wifey I'm waiting for your answer.

Yes you make me very uncomfortable, I said in an irritating tone.

"Really wifey," and in no time I was lying on the bed and he was hovering over me, "but your eyes let me a different story," he said kissing my neck.

"What is going on here", I heard a female of allmost abhirath age saying.

I gave abhirath a question look asking who is she.

He helped me get up but still didn't answer me, getting impatient I asked her, "who are you and why are we and answerable to you."

"I AM SOON TO BE KING ABHIRATH WIFE," she announced coming close to me, and you hukum how many times I have told you not to bring girls for fucking here you need to have a good image for people.

Before I could say anything abhirath told her, "Shut up, you stupid she is my wife vedanti."

"Ohh I am so sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you," she said bowing down.

It's okay, and you are right it's my mistake to come in his chamber, I will take your leave hukum, I said walking towards exit.

"Wait I want to talk to you wifey," I heard abhirath saying but I am in no mood to listen to his stupid explanation justifying his second marriage.

**A/N**

Give your view on this chapter, don't forget to vote.

Until next time byeeeeeeeeeeeee

❤️❤️