44.WHERE IS SHE????

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :(

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IN THE NEXT MONTH BECAUSE  I have my exams starting.

----------------------

third person pov :)

As Vedanti lay on the floor, her consciousness slipping away, she felt a sharp pang in her head, a reminder of the violence that had unfolded around her. The soldiers by her side hastily revived her with a splash of water, their eyes darting anxiously as they scanned their surroundings for any sign of danger.

Soon, the air was filled with the ominous sounds of approaching footsteps, and Vedanti's heart quickened with fear as she saw a group of cloaked figures drawing near. The soldiers moved to shield their king, but their efforts proved futile against the overwhelming force of their assailants.

With a sense of resignation, Vedanti allowed herself to be pulled to her feet by one of the intruders, her body weak and trembling from the ordeal she had endured. The cloaked figure's grip on her arm was firm, a silent threat that left no room for defiance.

"Chalo," the figure commanded, their voice low and menacing. "Agar tumhe apne bacche ki raksha chahiye toh hamare saath aao, warna hum tumhe yahan hi maar denge."

("Come," the figure commanded, their voice low and menacing. "If you want to protect your child, come with us, otherwise, we will kill you right here.")

Vedanti's heart sank at the ultimatum, her mind racing with thoughts of her unborn child's safety. With a heavy heart, she complied with their demands, allowing herself to be led away to an uncertain fate, her mind clouded with fear and uncertainty.

As Vedanti was led away, her mind was in turmoil, torn between the instinct to protect her unborn child and the fear of what lay ahead. She glanced back at her palace, her heart heavy with the weight of uncertainty.

"Please," she pleaded softly, her voice trembling with emotion. "Please don't hurt me or my baby."

But the cloaked figures remained silent, their faces obscured by the shadows, their intentions shrouded in mystery. Vedanti felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized the gravity of her situation.

As they journeyed into the unknown, Vedanti's thoughts turned to her family, her loved ones who were now far from her reach. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought of her husband, Abhirath, and their unborn child, longing for the safety and comfort of their embrace.

"Abhirath," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the din of their surroundings. "Please, keep our baby safe."

But her words were lost in the darkness, swallowed up by the uncertainty of their fate. Vedanti could only cling to the hope that somehow, someway, they would find their way back to each other, their love and determination guiding them through the darkest of times.

As Vedanti struggled against the man's grip, her heart pounded with fear and anger. She refused to let him intimidate her, especially not in front of a crowd of onlookers who seemed more interested in spectating than intervening.

With a surge of adrenaline, Vedanti summoned all her strength and pushed against the man with all her might. As she attempted to break free, her movements were met with resistance, his grip on her hair tightening like a vice.

"Sali, now you've got the strength to run, huh? Forget about the baby," the man taunted, his voice dripping with malice.

Vedanti's blood boiled at his words, her fury eclipsing her fear. She refused to be belittled or threatened, especially by someone so vile.

"Leave me, you asshole! You have the guts to touch Abhirath's queen? Now just see what he does. But first, you will face the terror of me, the queen!" Vedanti exclaimed defiantly, her voice cutting through the air like a blade.

In a swift motion, Vedanti reached for the small knife she kept concealed on her person and, with precision born of desperation, she slashed at the man's hand. The metallic tang of blood filled the air as his wrist fell away, severed by her swift action.

The man let out a guttural scream of pain, his hold on Vedanti loosening in shock. As she broke free, a sense of triumph washed over her, mingling with the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Soon, the commotion drew the attention of others, and they rushed to the scene, restraining Vedanti before she could deliver another blow. Despite her struggles, she found herself bound to a chair, her heart still racing from the confrontation.

But even as she faced the consequences of her actions, Vedanti couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. She had stood her ground in the face of danger, refusing to be cowed by those who sought to harm her and her unborn child. 

THREE DAYS PASSED

She was in the clutches of unknown captors in an unfamiliar land. For the past 48 hours, she had survived solely on fruits, inadequate sustenance for both herself and her unborn child. However, she refused to trust the food provided by her captors, fearing it might be tainted or poisoned.

she was somehow surviving.

Surrounded by the suffocating darkness of her captivity, Vedanti felt her fear intensify. From childhood, darkness had been her greatest dread, a primal fear that now gripped her heart with icy fingers. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she huddled in the dimness, cradling her swollen belly.

"Shh, my little one," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion as she sought to comfort her unborn child. "Don't be afraid. Abhi will come for us. He'll save us, and we'll find our way back home."

But even as she spoke the words, doubt gnawed at her heart. How long would they be trapped in this abyss? Would Abhirath ever find them in this forsaken place?

Her tears mingled with silent prayers to the divine, pleading for a glimmer of hope in the darkness that enveloped her. The weight of uncertainty pressed down on her, threatening to crush her spirit.

In the midst of her despair, she longed for the warmth of Abhirath's embrace, his reassuring presence to chase away the shadows that haunted her. But in this desolate chamber, she was alone, her cries echoing in the emptiness, unheard and unanswered.

Missing her husband, calling him for help praying to mahadev that she find a way to go back palace.

it was getting tough for her to breath, she need an escape she wasn't getting.

As exhaustion overcame her, she slipped into unconsciousness once again, the darkness swallowing her whole.

In the depths of her unconsciousness, she heard faint voices calling out to her.

"Little rabbit,"

"Wake up, love,"

"Wifey,"

she opened her eyes slowly, the surrounding unknow,

she saw a  blurry image  of abhirath, sitting beside her on the ground

she called him "abhiiii," her voice shaking and the next 

black dots appeared in front of her eyes.

-------------------