26.A night to remember II 🔞

🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY.

VEDANTI POV :)

I felt one of his hand touching my womanhood but he suddenly stopped and asked

''Before we go any further, I need to know... Are you okay with this? With us?, I mean I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable.'' If you want we can stop..., he said moving his fingers on my body and lightly kissing my boobs.

''abhii please...'' I moaned begging

''please what wifey should I stop,'' he asked in his husky voice.

Feeling a mix of frustration and amusement I slap his arms and said ''what is the meaning of this question when I am all ready under you naked and look at you asking stupid questions. Stop teasing me, Abhirath."

"I didn't know my kitten was this eager," Abhirath remarked with a mischievous glint in his eyes, his words laden with playful insinuation.

My confidence radiated as I leaned over him, my demeanor a captivating blend of authority and allure. "Just wait," I whispered, my voice laced with promise, "you'll soon be begging for release, My king."

"Ah, so the queen is ready to take command," Abhirath replied with a grin, allowing himself to be pushed onto the bed.

Get up and strip first my king I said royal sitting on the bed watching him remove his clothes, ''Don't get used to this, my queen this is the first and last time I am letting you dominant.''

I rolled my eyes listing to him, ''I have no intention of doing it either but since you made me so angry and let my side side out so now bare with me.''

Both of us are naked now

Kind of liking to see him squirm with anticipation, I kept on doing nothing but smiling at him and letting my eyes wondering over his body.

He lifted his hand, trying to put it on my boobs, saying something but I sushed him and put his hand back to his side, letting his sleep on the bed, he is not allowed to touch me yet.

"Is someone impatient?" I asked slowly getting closer.

"Yes, little rabbit, so please do something." he said it realized what he said and instantly corrected saying "I didn't mean that," pressing his lips together, he looked cute when he pouting.

I positioned myself over his legs, in front of his dick he closed his eyes.

Now that my legs were slightly spread, I touched myself, my hand finding my outer lips, I put one finger in my already pussy.

when abhi open his eyes and saw me he swallowed hard. He was watching every move. how my fingers moved inside of me, he listened to sound of my wet pussy.

"Wifey please sit on me," he begged, I smirk listening to him.

''Aww, my baby doesn't want to tease me more'' I said kissing close to his lips

''Then take control husband, I am in no mood to ride you on our first time.'' I whispered in his ears chewing them lightly.

And in instance our positions were change, he was above me I don't know why but suddenly I felt a little scared as it was over first time and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH