32.I HATE YOU ABHIRATH 💔

Hello people, surprise update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am think of updating daily so for that you all have to complete the target, which is 50 vote on his chapter.

I know I don't even get 20 vote but if you want daily update you all also have to do some work so vote ✨❤

----------------------------------------------------

तुझमें और खुदा मैं कोई फर्क

 ना जाने हम तो दीवाने दीवाने तेरे दीवाने हैं 

दीवाने हम तो दीवाने दीवाने तेरे दीवाने हैं दीवाने

---------------------------------------------------------

IN VEDANTI KINGDOM

As the morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, Vedanti gently shook her husband awake, a playful smile dancing on her lips. "Abhirath, wake up, love. It's past morning now," she teased, her fingers running through his hair in a soothing gesture.

Abhirath stirred, his eyes fluttering open as he grumbled sleepily. "The almighty King Abhirath is sleeping like a buffalo. What will the subjects think of you, huh?" Vedanti continued, her tone laced with amusement.

"Let me sleep, little rabbit, please," Abhirath mumbled, but before he could protest further, Vedanti issued a playful threat. "You get up now, Abhirath, otherwise I will send you back to your kingdom" she warned, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

In an instant, Abhirath pulled her closer, enveloping her in a warm embrace as she landed on his chest. "Dare you say that. I have my wife in my arm's. After 9 years, you're not even letting me stay close to her for nine days. That's bad, wifey," he teased, his voice tinged with affection as he nuzzled her nose.

Vedanti couldn't help but laugh, her hand lightly slapping his chest. "Let me go, Abhirath. I have to run a kingdom, not like you, who's on leave, Mr. King," she retorted, a proud smirk gracing her features.

Reluctantly releasing her, Abhirath watched as she got up, her cheeks flushed with the playful exchange. "You are free to go, wifey. And remember, your king is very proud of you," he said, pressing a tender kiss to her cheeks.

Blushing furiously, Vedanti turned away, but not before warning him to get ready and come to court as she wanted him to meet some of her ministers. With a mixture of affection and playfulness, their morning banter set the tone for the day ahead.

VEDANTI POV :)

The servant approached with a small tray adorned with sweet treats and a delicately folded parchment. "My king, this message arrived from Abhirath's kingdom," he announced, bowing respectfully as he presented the tray to me.

I took the parchment and carefully unfolded it, my curiosity piqued by the unexpected invitation.

The elegant script on the paper caught my eye as I began to read aloud:

"Dear esteemed Queen Vedanti,

It is with great pleasure and anticipation that we extend this invitation to you. Our king, Abhirath, along with his family and court, cordially invite you to our kingdom for a grand celebration in honor of your recent reconciliation.