29. WET AND WILD ROMANCE II🔞

Follow me on Instagram for spoiler reel it is uploaded every Monday before I update the next chapter here.

__________________

IT is continued from last chapter  28....

she cries while moans as his fingers were fucking her hard.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....ABHI

"What is it love," he said curved his fingers inside her asking.

Abhiiiiiii, A loud mourn escape from her mouth closing her eyes as she is felling the extreme pleasure.

"I am.... going.... to cum ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Abhirath without wasting any opening his mouth and stick out his tongue and start trusting in her pussy with his tongue,

he starting thrusting his tongue inside her continuously

and in no time she came on his tongue shouting his name 

Aaahh........!!!!!!!ABHIRATH.......... 

her legs were shaking due to the highest level of orgasm she had.

Vedanti sat on the edge of the pool, her mind swimming with conflicting emotions. The intensity of their passion had left her feeling overwhelmed, and she couldn't shake the sense of vulnerability that lingered in its wake.

"Abhirath," she began, her voice trembling slightly, "I... I can't take it anymore."

Abhirath, sensing her distress, moved closer and enveloped her in his arms. His touch was comforting, grounding her amidst the tumult of her emotions. "What is it, my love?" he asked softly, concern etched in his features.

"I just... I need a moment," Vedanti whispered, her voice barely above a murmur. She felt Abhirath's arms tighten around her, offering silent reassurance.

Without a word, Abhirath gently guided Vedanti out of the pool and wrapped a soft white nightgown around her shoulders. His touch was tender, his movements filled with an unspoken understanding of her needs.

As Vedanti slipped into the nightgown, she felt a sense of calm wash over her. Abhirath's presence was a balm to her troubled soul, grounding her in the reality of their shared love and connection.

Once she was dressed, Abhirath took her hand and led her back to their chamber. The soft glow of candlelight illuminated the room, casting a warm, inviting ambiance.

Abhirath guided Vedanti to the bed, his touch gentle yet possessive. She could feel the strength of his love radiating from him, enveloping her in a cocoon of warmth and security.

As they lay together, Abhirath pulled Vedanti close, his body pressed against hers in a silent declaration of their bond. In that moment, all the doubts and fears melted away, replaced by an overwhelming sense of love and devotion.

Wrapped in each other's embrace, Vedanti and Abhirath found solace in the intimacy they shared. Their connection transcended the physical realm, binding them together in a love that was both fierce and tender.

As Vedanti lay in Abhirath's arms, her breathing steady and peaceful, he couldn't help but feel a profound sense of gratitude wash over him. Here she was, his beloved wife, her presence a constant source of strength and solace in his life.

Gently brushing a stray lock of hair away from her face, Abhirath admired the serene expression that graced Vedanti's features in slumber. She looked so peaceful, so utterly beautiful, and he marveled at the depth of his feelings for her.

In the quiet of their chamber, surrounded by the soft glow of candlelight, Abhirath allowed himself to bask in the moment. Despite the challenges they had faced, the misunderstandings and the doubts, they had found their way back to each other, stronger and more united than ever before.

As he gazed down at Vedanti, a surge of emotion welled up inside him. He felt incredibly lucky to have her by his side, to share in the joys and sorrows of life together. She was his rock, his anchor in a world filled with uncertainty, and he cherished her with all his heart.

With a tender smile, Abhirath pressed a gentle kiss to Vedanti's forehead, silently vowing to always protect and cherish her. In her arms, he found peace, contentment, and the deepest love he had ever known.

As they drifted off to sleep together, Abhirath held Vedanti close, grateful for the gift of her presence in his life. No matter what challenges lay ahead, he knew they would face them together, bound by a love that transcended time and space.

IN ABHIRATH KINGDOME 

As news spread throughout Abhirath's kingdom of his second wife's pregnancy, an air of excitement and jubilation swept through the palace. Abhirath's grandmother, the matriarch of the family, beamed with joy at the prospect of welcoming another grandchild into the world. Her eyes sparkled with pride as she gathered the family together to share in the celebration.

Abhirath's grandfather, a dignified figure with a kind smile, clasped his hands together in delight. "Another addition to our family! What wonderful news," he exclaimed, his voice filled with warmth and happiness.

Abhirath's parents, brimming with anticipation, exchanged knowing glances. His mother, a graceful woman with a gentle demeanor, couldn't contain her excitement. "To think, another little one to cherish and dote upon," she said, her eyes shining with maternal love.

The entire kingdom buzzed with anticipation as preparations for the celebration began in earnest. Festive banners were hung, tables adorned with lavish decorations, and the aroma of delectable treats filled the air. Servants scurried about, ensuring that every detail was perfect for the joyous occasion.

As the evening approached, the palace courtyard filled with laughter and music as guests arrived to join in the festivities. Abhirath's grandmother, radiant with joy, presided over the gathering, her heart overflowing with love for her growing family.

Amidst the revelry, there was a sense of unity and camaraderie that filled the air. Abhirath's second wife, glowing with the promise of motherhood, was surrounded by well-wishers offering their blessings and congratulations.

Though Abhirath himself was absent, immersed in the warmth of Vedanti's kingdom, his presence was felt in the joy and excitement that permeated his own kingdom. As the celebrations continued long into the night, there was no doubt that this new addition to the royal family would be welcomed with open arms and boundless love.

-------------------

HELLO PEOPLE,

What you all think about the second wife's pregnancy, who did this happened,

what will be vedanti reaction to this, did abhirath lied again to her about him and Trupti.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THERE WHEN I COMPLETE 10K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK SO DO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOURS FRIENDS.

LIKE, COMMENTS AND SHARE

UNTIL NEXT TIME❤.................