3.love is in the air

नैनोंवाले ने अहहा..
नैनोंवाले ने नैनोंवाले ने छेड़ा
मन का प्याला छल्काई मधुशाला
मेरा चैन रैन नैन अपने साथ ले गया

Vedanti POV :)

"Didn't I tell you to stop ordering me around wifey".

I roll my eyes on his remark why do you want me to come with you?

Did not I told you before I have to look after a Kingdom and not like you sitting here and there and get ready on the dressing table decide the colour of my dress.

I am not free he said furiously, you coming with will increase my problem I know but at least I don't have to leave my work and come here because my people needed me there and I am here honoring my wife stupid wish....

stoppppp I shouted "why are you being so rude with me if you did not want to come then you could have sent it in the letter that I am busy and cannot come but you choose to come here and insult me like this.

Amazing manners you have and then you call me manners less.

I said smirking, he darkened his eyes and said  coming close to me didn't I tell you to behave like a good little wifey, surely, grandpa I said rolling my eyes.

You called me a grandpa?? He said getting astonished.

Yes because you are the one super mature, super smart, super intelligent, super busy, and super old, grandpa!!!

" You are gone now he said holding my wrist." when I tried to run leave me you grandpa I said butting on his hand he was shocked.

I started running from there wait Mouse am not leaving you now before that you have to catch me and old people can't run I said fake coughing.

As I collided with someone, a sharp "Ouch!" escaped my lips, followed by a sheepish apology. Blinking back the surprise, I looked up to see who I had bumped into, only to find Ram, "You scared me I thought it was some minister or some official people." I said look at him.

"Finally I...", We heard someone saying, that is no other than that grandpa who was running behind me, came now and he was saying something but stopped and is now looking angry at Ram.

Ram's expression softened, and he offered a quick apology. "Sorry, Princess. I should leave now," he said, his tone respectful as he began to step back.

But I couldn't let him go so easily. "No, wait! This is my husband," I exclaimed, reaching out to stop him and gesturing toward Abhirath, who stood beside me.

Ram said "I know him princess he is the prince of the neighbouring kingdom he again bowed down in front of us."

Ram stop doing that I am your friend and not the princess now. He smiled after listening to that but abhirath was looking pissed off by now what happened I whispered to him.

Ram..r..m.a.. sumitra came calling him "Ram the king is calling you",she said to him and bowed in front of abhirath, "let's leave then" ram said.

After their leave, Abhirath pulled me towards himself and we both crashed into each other's arms.

"what"... I said trying to free myself because I was never close to any other man like this before,

 "And you will never be," he said as if reading my thoughts, I rolled my eyes saying "you Grumpy old man leave me."

"Oh my rabbit now has a problem with me," he said making a sad pout.

"what are you talking about and just talk from a distance abhirath," I pushed him a bit but who are we talking about he doesn't move an inch , "uff leave me alone," I shouted at him.

"Not happening wifey," he said and started dragging me towards my room.

 "abhirath ither you leave my hand or I'll cut your throat off right now." I said getting frustrated.

"Patience mouse," he said with a wink.

 "stop calling me that you asshole," I said pushing his hand.

"shh princess don't speak that type of words," he said placing a hand on my lips.

Our eyes locked in an unexpected moment of intimacy, and a strange sensation swept over me, igniting a flurry of rapid heartbeats. Up close, Abhirath didn't appear as disagreeable as I had convinced myself. His piercing black eyes, tousled hair, and rugged beard seemed to enhance his features, drawing me in despite my resistance. But I quickly pushed aside those thoughts. No, he couldn't possibly be a suitable husband for me, not after the way he had insulted my parents.

However, just as I was steeling myself against any further unexpected emotions, Abhirath did something completely unexpected, something that left me utterly dumbfounded...

***A/N***

What you think will happen next????

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update on Saturday.

Until then byeeeeeeeeeeeee.......