THE DATE!!!(*bum bum bum*)

Please please please don't hate me i've been so busy and just didn't have time as promised here is the date (*bum bum bum*) also bc i've waited so long we now have 5.3 k views so celebrate for that too. yay!

Emily's POV

After what seemed like days, it was finally Friday, the day I go on a date with Brody. He said we would go mini golfing and get ice cream. I decided to keep it simple with black leggings and white and blue striped top. I heard the door bell ring and grabbed my bag. I could hear my dad interrogating Brody. Then he saw me come down the stairs. "Wow, you look amazing." he said.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I replied, looking at his red polo and jeans. We got in the car and his mom drove us to the mini golf place. We played and I won. "You sure you don't want an ice pack to go with your ice cream?" 

"No, why?" he asked, clueless.

"Because I just totally kicked your butt." I said, laughing. We sat down and chatted for a little. 

"Hang on you got something there." he said, pointing to my face. "Where?" I say touching my face. "Right there" he took his spoon and put ice cream on my nose. We laughed as I wiped it off. I was nice out so we walked back to my house. "I had fun tonight" said Brody. 

"Me too." I said. The two of us were now outside my house. 

"Umm bye I guess." then he turned and walked away. I couldn't believe it. You tell me you have fun and just leave. I run up to him. "Wait!" I call. Brody turns around just in time for my lips to meet his. If he can just walk away so can I. He stood there, stunned for a moment. I walked inside and sat on my bed. My friends will be giving me an earful tomorrow for not calling them but when I peeked out my window I saw him celebrating. He noticed me and blushed, Brody waved and this time actually left. 

so that's all I got hope you enjoyed luv ya -lightningbug-6