Reunited Part 2

One year later

Zoe's POV:

Today was Sunday. Thanksgiving break started on Saturday. Tommy comes home from college today. Mr. Rodreguiz said I could come to the airport to pick him up. On the down side, Mrs.Rodriguiz is coming and she kinda scares me.

I call Dawn and Violet and tell them about today's plan.

"I still think that it's weird that a junior in high school and freshman in college are dating." said Dawn.

"So do I." says Charlie butting into our conversation. Oh yeah he's back too. I hear my Mom answer the door and invite people in.

"I gotta go. Bye." I tell my friends hanging up. I walk into the living room and see Tommy's parents. "Hi Mr. and Mrs.Rodreguiz." I tell them shaking their hands.

"Oh please call me Chris. You've been dating our son for over two years. And we're very excited to come over for Thanksgiving." Mr.Rodreguiz tell me. "And I hear you make an excellent apple pie."

"Well it is pretty good if I do say so myself." I reply. We buckle up and start driving. I/m so excited. I haven't seen Tommy since August when college started. Now he's back for a whole week. Once the car is parked I remember how big this airport is. Huge.

Clarisse pulls out her phone to check what gate to meet Tommy at. She tells us to go to Baggage Claim B.

I now remember why I hate airports. The people. Everyone is all bunched together and rushing. Once the baggage carousel is in sight I relax when I see it is less crowded. After a few minutes of waiting I see him. I don't bother wasting a second. I run up to him and kiss him. Hugging him I take in the scent I remember so well from his hoodie that he gave me.

"I love you." he tells me. I look up into his brown eyes. Brown eyes you can get lost in staring into them forever. Then he spins me around and kisses me. Tommy takes my hand and we walk back over to his parents. I smile seeing his relationship with them.