Theyna's Back

Hey guys so I don't have school today. I live in NY and got 10 inches of snow. I literally slept till 10 today so glorious. so I'm writing and may update a second part today. So this is before the 7 have kids they are in college. Also as I mentioned in earlier chapters toa NEVER happened 

Thalia's POV:

I pack up my things from the tent. We're really doing it. Reyna and I talked about it, we want to quit the hunt. Watching more people, our friends, die is not worth it. Once we leave, our ages will become our real ones.

"Hey, you ready?" asks my lovely girlfriend. I nod and walk out of the tent. We say our goodbyes and leave. Artemis opens a portal and Reyna and I walk into the outskirts of New Rome. We both applied to NRU(New Rome Uni) and got in.

Today we get to surprise our friends. They don't know we are here I can't wait to see Annabeth, I missed my little sis. 

After unpacking, since we aren't hunters anymore, Reyna and I decide to do some "exploring". 

Later when the others arrive, we head out to the quad and just pretend like it was a normal day.

Annabeth's POV:

We made it. All of the 7 finally arrived in New Rome. Check in starts at 10 so all of us were going to eat lunch then go. Hazel just stands there basking in the sunlight, holding Frank's hand, and smiling. "It feels good to be home." she said, excited. (let's just pretend they are all the same age) 

"Yeah, it does." says Frank, kissing her cheek. She giggles and stares into the city.

"Well come on, let's go!" Piper said. We had our bags delivered to campus (can you do this idk im not in colloege) and Jason led us to a cute little cafe, (yes this is the same one from moa where Reyna got hot chocolate) and we were seated right away. I guess having some ex-praetors with you helps.

After lunch we walk to NRU and check in. Piper, Hazel and I all get to share a dorm suite with 2 other people, but they didn't say who. Oh well, more new friends. Us three girls grab our bags. "We'll meet up at the cafeteria later okay?" Percy calls.

"Okay." I reply. 

Piper tells a joke and as we are laughing I see something, well more like someone. "Thalia!?" I call, seeing her on the quad.

"Hey sis, what's up?" she asks. I run up and hug her. "I missed you too." she laughed. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Um well, we kinda quit the hunt and decided to go to college and have a life." she says sheepishly. 

"That, is so cool." I tell her. Reyna walks up. "So what room are you guys in?" 

"Suite 4 in McBrenner." Reyna tells us.

"Us too!" I say excited. This is going to be a fun 4 years. 

Hey guys hope you liked it. I'm dedicating this chapter to ishiptheynasohard thank you so so much for the love and support this is for you luv ya -lightningbug-6