Camp Tuesday Part 3(last part)

Dawn's POV:

Zoe came running, more like trying to run to us on crutches. I mean come on I leave you to train for 30 minutes and now you can't even walk. GURL.

"Zoe, what happened?"asked a very concerned Violet.

"We can't let you do anything by yourself can we?" I teased.

"Who cares about this?"she said,"What's important is that I have a date!"

"What!When?Who?"I asked.

"Friday 7pm with a cute doctor I met at the infirmary named Peter."Zoe said smiling.

"Ooh. Is he cute?"asked Violet.

"Yep."she replied.

"OMG! Zoe this is awesome. Still what happened?"I asked. We're still her best friends and are required to ask to show we care.

"I'll tell you on the way to my cabin. We have to pick out what I'm going to wear." Zoe stated.

"Yes, then you can tell us all about this Peter"said Violet.

And so we set off, making sure to take the path instead of cutting through some places like we normally do to get to the cabins so Zoe doesn't trip. This is so exciting. I'm so happy for her.

Charlie's POV:

I was just chilling in Cabin 3 when all of a sudden three girls came in. One of them being Zoe ON CRUTCHES! (Overprotective brother mode *on*) What happened to her. Did a boy do this? I swear I will rip...

"Charlie guess what!" said Zoe,"I have a date on Friday."

"You're not going."I said there is NO WAY that my baby sister is going on a date.

"Wait what? Why not?"she asked,"Wait, what am I talking about? You don't control me. It's not your choice whether I'm going or not."said Zoe(Zassy(child of Persassy)Slay). "Now get out. We have to pick out what I'm going to wear."

"No."I said, not moving at all.

"Fine, you're asking for it"she said. Then she started hitting me with one of her crutches.

"Alright, alright. I'm going.Ow, stop that."I said frustrated and hurt.

Zoe's POV:

With Charlie gone we had some peace and quiet. Well sort of. I tried on almost all of my clothes. I wasn't going to wear something fancy because it was our first date and I didn't want to scare him off. After many,many changes, and a bazillion opinions later, we finally decided on a gray sundress

"it's perfect."I said.

"Gorgeous."agreed Dawn

"I love it." Violet said.

Friday could not come soon enough.

Hey sorry for the semi-short chapter. I've been so busy. Also capture the flag is moved to Saturday Anyways please R&R luv ya'

-Lightning bug-6