Family Week(Part 1)

No girl's POV too boring family week time, don't worry I won't do the whole week.

Zoe's POV: 

         Today was family day and I was kind of excited and kind of annoyed. Yeah I get to tell my family about my powers but camp is supposed to be parent and annoying younger sibling free. Also I'm scared Dad will murder Peter. Should go warn him.

Emily's POV: 

             It's parents day! They will be so proud when I tell them I'm the one who finally beat the hunters. I can't wait.

Marie's POV:

            Parents day. The day I die of embarrassment. How can I tell them I didn't win? Answer I just can't bring myself to do it.

Rebecca's POV:

             I'm excited to see my mortal family and tell them about camp. They will flip when they see the things we do. My mom, stepdad, Carter, and half sister, Aileen are coming. Aileen is such a brat. She gets away with everything. And mom believes her. I have to do my best to avoid her.

Dawn's POV:

           I don't really have feelings about family week. Could be fun. Could be torture. I just like having some space from my parents once in a while. But now they can see camp again and all the things that I do and teach here. I teach the intermediate sword class with Zoe. 

Chiron did say that Cabin 1,2,3,13, and all the other ones where there is room will have mortals. Demigods will sleep in their old cabins. If there's room some mortals can stay with their kids but most will not. Let's just hope Hera won't smite people for staying in her cabin.

So just pretend they have already been at camp for 5 weeks, then family week, then back home. luv ya

              -lightningbug-6