Jeyna Period

Hey guys so I got kind of a weird request. So someone, I'm not gonna say who, asked me to do a part about Jeyna (Jason and Reyna) when Reyna just got her period. Now, personally  I ship Theyna and Jiper but I'm a people pleaser. ishiptheynasohard  please don't hate me.

Reyna's POV:

I look at the clock. We've been in the Senate meeting for 2 hours. The last speaker finishes.

"Anybody else?" I ask the room.

"I have something to say." say Octavian.

"Meeting adjourned" I quickly say before he adds another 2 hours.  People come up and thank me. I smile and nod, acting like I don't want to get up and leave. 

Okay Reyna. You can do this, just think about all the good things. Octavian just left, good. The last two people just cleared out, good. Jason promised a special date later, really good. My period just came, bad! Really, really bad! How do I get to the Praetors Room, a room off to the side of the Senate meeting area, without anyone noticing, mainly Jason.

What if he sees. Will he think I'm gross or something? Will he break up with me? Oh gods. My mind starts to think of all the things that can go wrong while I'm just sitting here getting more blood on everything.

"Hey, Reyna." Jason's words snap me out of my thoughts. " I just finished everything. We can take these stupid togas off now." he laughs. I laugh along now realizing I'm in a white toga. \

"Be there in a sec." I say tensely. He studies me for a minute. His eyes staring into mine. oh gods his eyes, I could just stare at them all day.

"Okay what's wrong?" he asks, again snapping me from my trance.

"What? Nothing. I'm just.... tired. Yeah that's it. You how exhausting these meetings can be." I say, hoping he believes me.

"Okay?" he says. Dam, I knew he wouldn't believe me. He walks away into the other room and I think of a way to hide the stain. 

Okay, okay. Asses the situation, you don't even know if you bled through. I stand up to check. Niagara Falls (ladies know what I'm talking about). I turn and see a bright red stain. There's no hiding this. 

I walk to the other room and see Jason standing there wearing his SPQR shirt, dark jeans, and red hoodie, what he was wearing under his toga, combing his hair in the mirror. "Hey." he says.

"Hi." I reply anxious about what he will say.

"Long time no see." he laughs. I do my fake laugh for like the 10th time in 5 minutes. Gods PMS sucks. I go over and hug him, just for no apparent reason. He embraces me and I just start crying. "What's wrong?" he asks. Then he notices the stain on my toga. "Hey, hey it's okay. Don't cry." then wipes my tears away. "Or do cry. I'm here for you." 

This just makes me cry harder. He hugs me tighter. After another 15 minutes I decide I have to take care of this. I grab my little kit from my backpack and go to the little bathroom. After I'm done, I take the toga off and examine the stain on my light gray shorts. Oh boy.

Jason is standing outside the door with dark chocolate and flowers. I can't help it and start crying again. I kiss him and he gives me his hoodie to tie around the stain. 

After all that we go on our date. As we are walking home I ask, "Can we get more dark chocolate?" 

Okay so I'm kind of obsessed with this, the theme not the ship and might do a whole series. I'll post the link when I start luv ya -lightningbug-6