The Secret Lake

Peter's POV:

Whenever I'm not on duty at the infirmary, I go visit Zoe. She gets off of bed rest today and has an appointment. She says that I am her favorite doctor. During most of the days that I am with her, I tell her about what is going on at camp. She even admitted to helping with the prank on the Aphrodite cabin. It was so awesome. Serves Bella and Britney right. Oh speaking of which, they are really starting to piss me off. All the time they flirt with me, sometimes even in front of Zoe. I'm so tired of them. On Saturday Zoe and I will go swimming. There is a special glove you can put around your cast.

Time skip to Saturday

Zoe's POV:

Peter is so thoughtful. Today he took me swimming at a secret lake in the woods. It was so romantic. He packed a picnic and we left after breakfast. The sky was so sunny and blue and all the birds were singing. With a couple of boulders to one side there was a waterfall. The water was crystal clear. For an hour straight we just swam and splashed around. After a whale we got into a splash fight. Peter forfeited with a kiss to accept defeat. The kiss lengthed and we ended up making out behind the waterfall. I know what y'all thinkin it was just kissing nothing more Later we ate lunch then went back to camp.

I go to my cabin to get changed then go to see Dawn and Violet. I told them all about it and our little splash fight after campfire. There was definitely squealing after that. Tomorrow our families leave. Yes! Goodbye annoying little siblings, nagging mother, and overprotective father. Maybe I can convince them to take Charlie too.

So 4 real this is the last camp chap please keep reading luv ya -lightningbug-6.