Going to Camp(Zhang style)

All rights and characters go to Rick except the ones I created 

Emily's POV:

Someone shakes me awake gently.

"Emie Sweetie it's time to wake up. Rise and shine, you get to go to camp today" I hear my Dad's tender voice coaxing me out of bed.

"Mhm. 5 more minutes"I groan rolling over.

"Umm. Well okay, I'll tell your mother you're in the bathroom getting ready" he said

"Thanks Daddy"I say happily.

"Oh no you don't. Get up now missy." I hear my Mom's voice entering the room.

"Mom"I groan"We don't even have to be there until 10"

"Emilia Jasmine Zhang if you do not get up right now you are staying home and doing chores all summer." She yelled. That definitely got me up and moving.

"I'm up"I almost yelled.

"That's what I thought, now come down for breakfast"she said smiling.

"I don't know how you do that."said Daddy

"I guess I'll have to teach you my ways"said Mom kissing Daddy literally right in my room.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"I said"Can you at least now do that in my room"

"Our room" Marie, my twin, called from downstairs. We share a room and have a bunk bed, since she is older she gets the top. I don't really mind.

Breakfast was boring. Finally it was over and I rushed upstairs, excited for camp. I found my shirt and threw all my stuff into my bag. Getting other things I needed, I did a once over and jumped down the last two stairs.

"Emily if you keep doing that you are going to end up with another broken foot"scolded my mom. She always seems to go hard on me but not Marie. But that is because she is little miss perfect. With her perfect brown eyes and perfect beautiful cinnamon colored hair. Daddy is a big softy for both of us though. I love my parents but sometimes I need a little space. Which is part of the reason I'm excited to go to camp. 8 whole weeks without my parents. Score! We got in the car and headed for camp.

Hey sorry for the short chap Don't worry it gets better that's all R&R                                                                                                                                                                                                          -lightningbug-6