Yoongi spoke, "I am not angry on them anymore and it was a light fever only... he might be sleeping now." Sohee finally broke the hug and spoke while glaring at Yoongi, "I know you... you will remain angry on them and will not forgive them early. I am warning you Kim Yoongi... forgive them already otherwise it will not be good. I let you cuddle with me yesterday night but not today. Don't even come closer to me."

Yoongi sighed and mumbled, "Her mood swings... how will I survive her pregnancy time? Uhhhhhh... poor me." "What you just said, huh? Speak clearly", said Sohee. "Ahhh.... babe... nothing... actually the thing is I have already forgiven them. You need not to be angry on me. I already told them that I am no more angry", said Sohee trying to hug Sohee.

Sohee pushed him away a little and said while looking at him suspiciously, "Really? You already did that?" Yoongi nodded his head like a kid and spoke, "Yes yes... I already did that." Sohee then said, "Okay then... I forgave you." Yoongi smiled and hugged her. They remain like that for some time.

Just then they saw Eunwoo entering the mansion with a file in his hand. He went and stood in front of Yoongi & Sohee and bowed to them and spoke, "Sir... the file you asked for." Yoongi hummed and sat straight and took the file. Sohee said, "Eunwoo... have dinner with us today. I will go and set the table." Eunwoo spoke, "No noona... its fine. I will leave after the work." "Eunwoo, go after dinner", said Yoongi. "Yeah... have dinner and then go", said Sohee, more like requested. "Oh-kay", said Eunwoo.

"Come sit", said Yoongi. Eunwoo sat down on another couch in front of Yoongi. Yoongi was going through the file and Eunwoo was answering the questions whatever Yoongi was asking in between.

On the other hand, Jungkook woke up after a good nap. He checked the time and thought to go downstairs after freshning up. He quickly get into the washroom and took a shower. He then put on a oversized t-shirt and shorts making him look cute and cuddly. He then went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen as he was hungry.

He saw Sohee there helping the maids in making food. He went towards her and spoke cutely, "Noona... I am hungry." Sohee smiled at him and ruffled his hair and said, "It will take a while for food to get prepared Kook." Jungkook pouted. Sohee then took out an apple and cut it for Jungkook and spoke, "Have this till dinner gets ready." Jungkook nodded and took the plate from Sohee's hand and went towards the living room while hoping like a cute bunny after thanking her.

He halted in his steps when he saw Eunwoo sitting there discussing something with Yoongi. He looked at Eunwoo and gulped. He in his mind, "What is he doing here? I think I should go back.... yeah.....". Then he turned around to leave and thought, "Wait... why the hell I am leaving from here?" He was in his thoughts but then heard Yoongi's voice, "Kook... where are you going? Come!"

Jungkook turned around again and his eyes met with Eunwoo's eyes. Eunwoo was looking at him from head to toe with his lips slightly parted. He kept staring at Jungkook for few good seconds. Jungkook just froze at his spot. He couldn't even move a bit. Then Yoongi called him again, "Come Kook...what happened?" "N-nothing", said Jungkook and then he moved towards the sofa.

He went and sat beside Yoongi. Yoongi ruffled his hair and asked, "You had a good nap?" "Yeah hyungie... I slept very well", said Jungkook. "Good... eat your apple hmm", said Yoongi softly. Jungkook nodded and took a apple slice and started eating it quietly. Yoongi get back to his discussion with Eunwoo.

Eunwoo was staring at Jungkook. Jungkook too felt Eunwoo's stare at him. He blushed and looked down. Eunwoo in his mind, "Oh my god! How cute he is looking...... I wish I could hold him in my arms and kiss those adorable lips... and then cuddle with him on the bed and then I can.........".

He came out of his unholy thoughts when Yoongi said to him in a serious tone, "Eunwoo, get this done and report to me about the progress." "H-huhh... y-yes sir... sure", said Eunwoo nervously. He then concentrated fully on the work because if Yoongi caught him staring at Jungkook like that, then he is for sure gone. And in any case, if Yoongi found out about his unholy thoughts about Jungkook, then he is dead for sure... he would surely end up in the mafia king's basement. Eunwoo shook his head, shrugging off the scary thoughts and concentrated on what Yoongi was saying.