44

After long consideration, I decided that I want answers from Leah as much as she wants them from me and it's only fair that we both get them. But is talking drunk the best way to solve our ongoing issues? I don't think she will even listen to my reasoning after consuming as much alcohol as she has tonight.

Bella- I'm going to go up. Wish me luck.

As I walked further up the stairs and Beth's voice was fading, I suddenly got very nervous. As much as I hate to admit it; this is the girl that I want. But the way we have been recently is really scaring me. I know she wants to know about Alex and I really want to tell her but finding the words and mustering up the courage is the aspect that I struggle with. It was hurtful to go through let alone to put myself back there mentally so that I can explain it to someone else.

I stand outside of our room, well our old room.

I knock lightly on the door twice and for some reason I held my breath. I didn't want to announce it was me because what if that makes her angrier than she already is? This needs to end. We are either together or not. It's now or never.

I heard a faint voice say 'Come in' and part of me just wanted to pretend I didn't hear her and walk away claiming to think she was asleep. But I'm better than that now, my days of pretending finished after the crash.

Pushing the door slightly to reveal the tall blonde, who had now changed from her partying clothes into her training shorts and a sports bra. Why does she have to look so hot when I'm about to try and be serious with her?

L- Sit down please

Nodding was the only appropriate response I could conjure up in the moment. I can't speak. I don't know where to start so I just sit and hope she takes control of the conversation.

L- Do you want to start or shall I?

B- You can start.

I'm glad she's asked because it would become a waiting in silence game if she doesn't lead, I'm too drunk and too nervous to be able to orchestrate a serious conversation right now.

I can't even look at her. She looks so nervous. Maybe even more nervous than I am. But I just know in my heart that this is make or break once and for all. But I can't help thinking about what will happen if it's break? Will I have to leave Arsenal and start over again somewhere else? What will WC camp be like especially with Lucy there too? And we'll have to cross paths with Alex which means she deserves the truth... I'm praying that this makes us because the reality is, the flip side is far worse than I ever want to imagine.

A.N
So what will it be? Make or break? I have written a chapter for each but...

I'm going to let you guys decide. You have 24 hours to comment your opinion and tomorrow I will total it up and publish one of the two written chapters.

Thank you all for reading x