22

"Oi Bella, who's your friend?"

I can't believe this girl. Is she really here? I'm too scared to turn around. Am I imagining it? I don't think I am, my mystery girl let go of my hand and turned around.

MG: Who are you and why are you speaking to Bella?

I turned around, Leah was here. She stood up and walked closer to us.

L: I'm here to take Bella home with me, where she belongs
MG: She's coming with me aren't you Bella?

I didn't reply I couldn't stop looking at Leah. The protectiveness she is showing right now is so attractive and I can't tell if it's the alcohol I've consumed or if I just feel like this about her deep down.

L: Bels?

This was it. My life changing decision. I could choose New Bella will go home with Leah and have to be honest about what's happened tonight or I could choose Old Bella and ignore Leah, lose her forever and go home with the mystery girl that I still don't know the name of. I really should find that out if I'm going to go home with her.

L: Bella last chance, come home with me and we can discuss what you and your friend have done and how you can make it up to me
MG: Excuse me? Make it up to you? Friend? Are you her girlfriend or something?

Before Leah could even answer, I ran at her. Jumped into her arms. I can't make her play games anymore. I'm hurting us both. I knew I didn't need to say anything to her, I just hugged her and she can't be that mad because she hugged me back. I was finally comfortable, properly comfortable.

By the time Leah put me down and booked an Uber, the girl was gone. Behind us was empty. I guess she got the hint.

I feel nothing but guilty now, I kissed like 4 people tonight and now I have to explain that all to Leah. Why did she follow me? Why does she do this to me? I thought I could play my game with her but she's clearly a lot better at that than I expected. I just want to go home.

An hour later, we got home. Leah basically carrying me up the stairs because my legs weren't capable of holding any sort of weight in this state. But I don't think Leah cared, she got me home. Alone. And that was something I'm sure she never expected from tonight.

We got to the bedroom and Leah's room was empty. This told me straight away that this was one big plan and Beth and Katie were in on it. I was so getting them back for this in the morning. Leah helped me onto the bed, well in truth she threw me onto the bed probably sick and tired of dragging me about.

B: Leah helpppppp
L: What Bella?
B: I need you to help with my dress I can't do it
L: Bella you have nothing underneath it
B: I'm telling you it's okay and I'm asking for your help
L: Okay fine but I'm still pissed off at you. You don't get to go out and do whatever and then come home to me. That's not how life works.
B: What did I do? Why are you so mad?
L: How many people did you kiss tonight?
B: That doesn't matter can you help with my dress please?
L: Tell me how many people you kissed Bella.
B: 4

I didn't need her to speak to know how pissed off she is right now. She was stood in front of me whilst I laid on the bed and she was just looking down in disgust.

B: Dress off please

She's not speaking to me I gather, she hasn't replied the last two times I've spoken so I need to make her listen and make her want to speak to me or this will never be sorted. You can bet I'll wake up and not remember tonight in the morning.

Leah finally decided she wanted to help me with my dress. She leant over me to undo the bow on the back of the dress and I took this as the perfect opportunity to make her listen. I hit the inside of her elbow causing her to fall flat on top of me.

L: What was that for?
B: I need you to listen Le
L: What

Putting my hand on her cheek and the other on her waist I decided I need to get back in her good books. She was supposed to lighten up but I think I've fuelled the fire a bit here

B: I'm sorry about 1 through 4, be my number 5?
L: No Bella you don't get to pick me up and drop me whenever YOU feel like it. What makes you think you can do that? You're hurting us both. I know I hurt you, I should never have let Lucy between us but I need you to understand this constant flirting and teasing and then going cold can't happen okay?

Why do I do this to us? Why can't I just realise what my true feelings are? Sometimes I feel it, they slap me around the face like when I walked out of the club. But sometimes I slip so far back into my old ways that I just don't remember.

B: Leah let me speak please. Without you getting mad, angry or jealous whatever this is you're doing right now. Okay?
L: No Bella I've heard enough. Actions speak louder than words.
B: Please
L: I've had enough. If you wanted me you would have had me already. You know how much I like you. How much more clear do I need to make it? I don't tell you straight out and I'm not going to now because you won't even remember in the morning.
B: Leah shut up
L: What?

This is it. Make a choice Bella. Whatever your choice is just speak either way.

L: What did you just say to me?
B: I love you Leah.