39

B- Girls girls I have just had the best idea

I couldn't contain my excitement at the idea of drinking my relationship problems away and trying to find every lost answer at the bottoms of a glass

Lotte- What's your idea Bel? Better be a good one you've got us excited

Beth- Yeah come on what is it

Bella- LETS GO CLUBBING! We have to celebrate getting into the squad for the biggest tournament in the world. Who's in?

All of the girls jumped up and started getting excited except Leah, she just came down the stairs and walked straight into the kitchen. I guess she isn't too keen on the idea of going out.

Bella- Leah you're coming aren't you?

Leah- Erm I'm not sure if I'm up for it

Beth- You are coming, no excuses. Go and get ready now and we'll all meet back here at 9

Everyone agreed and left to go and get ready. Thinking about outfit choices, I could go for something that I normally wear out or I could show Leah what she's missing. I think my mind was made before I even deliberated my options.

Within the blink of an eye, it was 8.50. A few of the girls have already arrived, I've just finished my hair and it's time for the big entrance. The outfit choice I settled on was my favourite tight-fit black dress that just about covers what it needs to but it's more than enough to get Leah's blood boiling.

This is it. Time to make my entrance.

Walking the down the stairs in these heels was not a smart choice, I should've put them on at the bottom but I have to style it out.

The closer I got into the living room the noise quietened and I noticed everyone was looking at me. Before I could fully see everyone I noticed someone stand next to me.

"Your hand please beautiful"

I looked up hoping Leah was stood waiting to escort me into the group properly. But no. Katie bloody McCabe.

B- Katie leave off you flirt, if I can get down the stairs in these heels I'm sure walking on flat ground will be just fine.

Everyone laughed and mocked Katie but she should be used to that anyways. I looked up into a group of my closest friends and everyone looked amazing. Only one stood out though. Piercing blue eyes locked onto mine and for a second, everybody disappeared. She looked amazing. Leah had a white blouse on with a light grey suit and all of a sudden I think that she is playing the same game as I am. This is going to be a very interesting night.

If she wants to play me at my own games, Leah can do her worst.