20

L: "Bels can we have a chat please"

It was Leah. Her voice was shaky as if she was upset and as much as I felt so awkward I couldn't deny her this conversation after she's probably tried to get it for the past couple of days.

With that I stood up, walked across the room to the stairs where she was standing and just wrapped my arms around her neck. She put her arms around my waist and we just stood there for a minute.

This was what we both had been longing for.

B: Let's go talk Le

She led me upstairs to her room, well my old room with Katie. Beth kicked Leah out of the other room because she wanted to share with me whilst I was upset. Leah understood though.

B: What's up? Why do you want to talk?
L: I just need to get some stuff off of my chest.
B: Okay whenever you're ready, no rush
L: I miss you Bels. I don't want this old version of you to come back. I like the girl you are now, shy and timid always hiding behind me like I protect you from things. I will always protect you.
B: What about breaking my heart was protecting me Leah? I was getting hurt either way. You could've just told me what Lucy was doing. None of this needed to happen.
L: I'm sorry okay. I was scared of losing you and I didn't think. I just did whatever she told me to do.
B: That's not an excuse Leah. You have hurt me.
L: I know Bel but all I want is a chance to make it up to you, a chance to show you that's not me. Not deep down, not inside.
B: Leah when you told me there was someone else my heart shattered, I went into Beth and cried my heart and soul out. Ella was coming here to tear you a new arsehole. I stopped Ella saying anything to you because of the messages. But in reality, you're just as bad as Lucy for following the ring leader. You should've known what she is like.

I couldn't do this conversation any longer. I am still so hurt by what Leah did. By how she let Lucy dictate her. Why doesn't she understand that?

I didn't want this to be like an argument so I stood up and leant over to her ear. This needed to be my game in my control again. So I made it like that.

B: I guess you won't be bedding me at all after all of this. Shame really I was quite excited to see what you've got Williamson.

Leah's face changed immediately it was almost like she just entered the game and she wanted to win. She is going to play along properly now. I can feel it. But if she thinks she'll beat me, it's my game she has no chance.

Skip to game day vs Chelsea

"Today is a big day. Today will be a good day. But only if everyone sticks to what we have worked on. Play the ball around, not too many touches. Just make them work and if it all goes well we should be able to take 3 points. Be critical in front of goal girls, all of you."

Jonas was delivering a speech but my mind was already in 'game mode'. I just wanted to get this done and come home with three points. It was now Leah's turn to speak as Kim was out injured so Leah became stand in captain. Very well deserved.

"So girls. We all want this. Beating Chelsea will set us up with a good advantage in the league and to beat them in their form on a season long basis will be difficult. If you all put in 110% and we get this win. I'll have a surprise for you all."

Leah was making promises but that just gave me ideas to make promises of my own, with her.

I caught her before she went out onto the pitch. She was tying her laces. It was only me and her in there. I walked through to the bathroom and shouted her.

B: Leah can you help me please
L: Coming

She came over and before she could ask what I needed help with I leant her back onto the wall, locking eye contact for the first time in what felt like ages and just said

B: If you bring home the win, I'll surprise you. If you score, I'll give you an even better surprise. But if we lose, then you lose out on this all and I'll be out tonight finding a different bed guest.

She did not like the last part of that. Her facial expression changed. She looked jealous and angry and determined. This was exactly the reaction that was going to make her need to win this game instead of want to win.

She started to speak still looking me dead in the eyes but now with an angry expression instead of a smile.

L: Do you really think you could go on a night out and find someone like me?
B: Why pick up 1 that's like you when I could pick up 10 that amount to you? Quantity my love, that's what I work for
L: Bet

She leant in as if to kiss me but before she could even get close I kissed her cheek and walked away and out onto the pitch. She hung back for a couple of seconds because if we come out together that just looks suspicious.

The game begins.

4' 1-0 Chelsea. Sam Kerr scored in the opening minutes with a lob
36' 1-1 All even again. I scored a header from Leah's cross. I celebrated with her and she gave me a grin that was sort of like 'keep scoring you're helping me'

Half time came and it was still 1-1 this could go anyway. It's such a 50/50 game.

51' 2-1 Chelsea. Millie Bright scored a towering header from a corner.
88' 3-1 Chelsea. Sam Kerr strikes again.
90+1' 3-2. I managed to score again with an assist from Beth but it just wasn't enough to bring us back even.

We had lost. Leah did not look happy.

But besides a deal is a deal right? So tonight it looks like I'll be going out

Author
Will Bella end up going out to the club?
Will Leah stop her?
Will they both ever stop playing games with each other?
Let me know what you think in the comments.

Also STORY NEWS
I have a new story called Bright Life, 3 parts are out already with some more in the works. I hope you enjoy them both and if you have any story requests then message me them and I will see what I can do :)