35

I went straight over to the Aston Villa players before finding my beautiful but seemingly depressed in this moment girlfriend who thought that this is what her gut feeling was about, but she's going to wish it was looking back.

B: Come on let's go and see the fans babe

Leah followed me over to the Arsenal fans and we walked together signing and taking pictures with as many people as we can. I actually bumped into a really nice family and gave them my email so that I can give them some tickets to one of the England games to say thank you. This family wasn't a random family, it was a group of people that have come from America to watch me and have been watching me since my scholarship, first year.

Whilst finishing up my conversation with the family and signing almost everything in their possession I realised Leah had wondered off. I couldn't see her face or who she was speaking to but I noticed her hand, by her side, clenched and I knew something was wrong. I've never moved so fast signalling for Katie and Rafa to come over too.

My jaw dropped to see the identity of who Leah was in fact arguing with, quite aggressively. I froze as her eyes caught mine.

ALEX FUCKING MORGAN.

Snapping back into reality after a few seconds, I stood in front of Leah and took her hands into mine.

B: Hey you, calm down.

B: Leah look at me.

She looked down at me, still red in the face from the anger but I still don't know what happened. I mean she looks hot when she's angry but I don't want her to be in any kind of distress.

B: Alex leave. Why are you even here?

A: To support Arsenal, brought a shirt an everything. Even got my favourite player on the back

Alex turns around to reveal "Thorpe" on the back of her jersey. I didn't even react I just kept my eyes on Leah.

L: You take her name off of you Alex or I swear

A: You swear what? Maybe she wants to come home with me, think it over

B: Alex for the last time leave. I don't want to leave with you or be around you. So goodbye.

Katie: You heard the girl, goodbye

Katie's accent made everything she said way more intimidating and I'm surprised Alex didn't run out of there.

Leah is angry. Beyond angry. I don't know how to deal with that, I'm a mess myself. This was the gut feeling we both had. The universe knew that someone was come with an intention to ruin everything.

Katie and Rafa took Leah to the changing rooms whilst I apologised to the fans and took around 20 email addresses of nearby fans to send them autographed photos of me and Leah for them having to see that.

When I finally got back to the changing rooms Leah wasn't there, she had came with me so surely she wouldn't leave without me. Besides I have her car keys, so she can't of taken the car. It's like she reads my mind because as I finish my thought trail she messages me.

[iMessage from Le❤️: Katie had to take me home, I'll speak to you when you get in, use my car you have the keys x]

Okay so she did leave me. Guess I'll just drive by myself.

Pulling into the driveway and I start to get more angry that Leah left without me. She never leaves without me. But today she saw Alex and saw red and for some reason that's resulted in her being off with me. I didn't do anything but stick by her and try to calm her down.

I went straight to mine and Leah's bedroom and she wasn't in there, so I decided to check Katie's room but she wasn't there either. I checked the whole upstairs and she was nowhere but I knew where to look next.

Wandering into our gym room and I saw a beautiful blonde boxer, I think she thought she was Tyson Fury in the moment. Punching away at the bag, she had gloves on thankfully but that's still going to be sore.

B: Leah

She turned her head after taking one final swing and looked towards me with a still very angry facial expression.

B: Why are you being weird with me?

L: I can't just forget that you're ex that you won't tell me anything about turned up at our game with your name on the back of her shirt. Did you know she was going to be there?

B: No Leah of course I didn't

L: Seems like she's still very into you if I'm honest. I wish you'd tell me what happened.

B: I can't tell you Leah, I can't speak about it okay? You just need to forget about her

L: I can't forget about it Bella, it's draining me and today hit an all time low. I won't have a girlfriend that can't even confide in me about her ex, especially when they've just turned up at our game being very over the top with the undressing of the eyes.

B: Really so it's either I tell you or I lose you?

L: Yeah I get it is

B: Then goodbye Leah. I won't be made to feel uncomfortable because I won't speak about someone.