40

We arrived at the club and the adrenaline rushed straight away. It's almost like the loud music, everyone dancing and having a good time is like a comfort. Let's hope this night is a good one.

I decided to have a chilled start to the night and sit with the girls, as much as I can't wait to drunk, I do not want to be the first one going home in a taxi legless. Leah is nowhere to be seen, I haven't actually seen her since we arrived but I'm sure she'll turn up. Beth joined me, she's acting very shifty almost like she wants to say something but no words are coming out.

Bella- Beth you okay? You look like you have something on your mind

Before she can even open her mouth, Viv shouts
"Drunk McCabe incoming" and there she is, sprinting towards us all. We all laughed, she was running like Goofy from Mickey Mouse. Sometimes I wonder why she doesn't have a girlfriend, she's so funny.

Katie finally slowed down and approached the table, I didn't think she realised I was there because I was hidden behind Viv. That's when she said the words which solidified that she 100% was not aware that I was present.

My heart sank immediately.

Katie- I have just witnessed Leah Williamson kissing someone girl in the toilets

Beth and Viv both looked at me, drawing Katie's attention to me. Her face dropped. I got up to leave, how can I sit here after that? Did I mean nothing to her at all? I need air and I need it now. As I was walking away, all I heard was Katie shout behind me how sorry she is. The thing is, she doesn't need to apologise, I'm glad she said it. I'm glad I know just how heartless Leah has become.

I got into the smoking area and just slid down the wall being extra careful not to expose myself to anyone around me. I do not want to cry, my makeup went so well and I'm not prepared to ruin that for anybody.

Beth- Bella there you are. Are you okay?

Bella- Of course I'm not okay. Why has she done this? Does she just not care Beth?

Beth- I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with Leah, she is out of order but please don't let her spoil your night. You're Bella Thorpe for crying out loud.

Bella- I just can't understand why she has gone about it like this after we spoke earlier. But you're right, I won't let her ruin my night but if she wants to play games, then game on.

Beth- I'm always here for you. I'm so proud of you Bels. Let's go get drunk, we've still got a whole night ahead of us.

Beth is right. After this, Leah has no leg to stand on so old Bella is out to play and we can deal with all consequences in the morning.