23

It's the next morning and let's just say I have woken up with the worst migraine and only memory of slight parts of the night. I remember getting there and kissing people and then falling over the dance floor after that, it's foggy and dark and I don't remember a thing. How did I get home? Why am I in Leah's bed? What have I done?

Sitting in Leah's bed I have been racking my brains for about half an hour trying to piece together last night, I have a fair idea of most things but anything between my last drink and waking up right now is blank. This could be a problem and that's when I saw it. A bottle of water, two paracetamols and a note next to it. The note reads:

Good morning Bels, hope your head is hurting too bad :) Take those painkillers and I'll see you soon. I love you. From Le xx

I love you? Hold on a second I don't do "love"? What even is love in this generation? I don't think I am capable of love. I need to think and I need to think fast.

If I'm honest, I probably should've thought faster or maybe woken up from my alcohol coma a bit sooner because I can hear footsteps getting closer and closer and I have a gut feeling it's Leah.

L: Good morning, well afternoon should I say. Are you okay?
B: Hungover but yeah I'm okay
L: Have a good night did you?
B: From what I can remember yeah
L: What do you remember?
B: Erm everything up until my last drink
L: Oh so you don't remember coming home?
B: Nopeee
L: Guess that's answers I have that you don't then isn't it

I can't be bothered for her flirting today, she'll never beat me at this game. She must be mad to think she can out flirt me. Game on Williamson.

B: I mean you could tell me
L: Why would I do that?
B: Because you have answers that I want, but I have something that I know you want a lot more. Let's do a trade?

The look on her face when I was speaking made her face red instantly. She knew she had been caught out perfectly. There was no escape from this. It makes no difference to me, I'm either getting the answers or not I won't lose sleep over it. Leah however now has a major debate on her hands, does she want to piss me off or are her temptations finally too much?

L: Nope no can do, sorry
B: Suit yourself gorgeous, I'll offer it elsewhere

The stern look on Leah's face made it evident that she somehow knows about last nights events, now I am scared for Captain Leah to come out and probably give me a lecture.

L: Don't you think you offered yourself around enough last night? How many was it? 4?
B: No need for that, you lost a bet and I stuck to my end. Can't say I didn't tell you so

This is turning into one of those arguments where the tension just rises and rises. I won't break first, I never will.

L: So you can sleep with randoms from a club but it comes to me and you kiss me once and then run off every time?
B: It's different Leah you know that.
L: How is it different? Do you know what tonight I'm going to go out and find someone to kiss and try and leave with. Just like you did.

Did she really just say that? Is she delusional? Does she really think she is getting out of this house without me next to her if she is going to a club? Next joke Williamson gosh taking this so seriously.

B: Hahaha Leah stop it you're actually funny.
L: Why're you laughing?

This is it, time to get serious and get what you want Bels. This tension is too much.

B: If you seriously think I will allow you to go and share DNA with club cretins Williamson you're severely mistaken. Now shut up, come here and kiss me before I change my mind.

I expected her to question a lot of things based on what I just wanted at her. But she just stood and smiled at me. Not coming closer, not moving away. Just grinning.

L: Yet it was me that was protective jealous and what else did you call me last night? Oh angry

The words left her mouth and I wasn't even listening if I'm honest, I was watching her feet inch closer to me. I knew this was it. But that's when it hit me

*Flashback*

L: What did you say to me?
B: I love you Leah

*End of flashback*

I don't even have time to process what I have just remembered because Leah's lips just come crashing into mine. It's like we fit perfectly together and are in sync. I forgot what it felt like to kiss her but maybe that's because I was kissing other people... oops maybe I should behave from now on or maybe just not to go out, save myself from temptation.

Pulling away from that kiss was almost like twisting a knife whilst it's inside your flesh. It hurt. That was hands down the most satisfactory kiss I have ever had.

My head was full of waves and every time they crashed against my skull I would just hear "I love you Leah" over and over again. Why did I tell her that? I mean I do love her but she shouldn't of known, not yet. She didn't even say it back in the moment either, that's just embarrassing.

I was so deep in thought when I heard a phone go off which brought me out of the weird imaginary monologue I was performing in.

L: Was that me? Have a look please beautiful

I picked up Leah's phone off of the bed only to see an iMessage saying "We still on for tonight, I've missed you" from J. I need to ask about this now because Volcano Bella erupts once and for all.

B: Who's J and what are you doing tonight? Also why do they miss you?
L: J is Jordan

Too late Volcano Bella is about to erupt...