42

I've been dancing with this girl for hours now, a kiss here and there but I'm starting to get tired and need to get home. But do I go alone? Or do I invite my new friend for a sleepover? Why should I be alone tonight?

B- I need to go, are you coming with?

Girl- I can come if you want me to, will your friends be alright with it?

B- Yeah Katie is staying with one of the others tonight so I have the room to myself. It's your choice?

Girl- *smiling* Come on then let's go

Arm in arm, me and my mystery girl stroll confidently over to Beth, Leah and the girls and tell them we're going home, offering to share a taxi. Katie says her and the girls are going back to theirs, Beth agrees to share a taxi with us but Leah doesn't speak, doesn't move.

Beth- Leah are you getting our cab or calling your own?

Leah- My own thanks.

Bella- Why so sad Le? Really think you'd have me sitting and crying?

She didn't reply. Good.

———

Finally we're home. I couldn't help but go straight to the kitchen and make everyone a bacon sandwich. Beth could not stop laughing, that's how drunk she is. And then when the whole room goes silent.

Leah- I'm going straight to bed.

Bella- Do you not want a bacon sarnie?

Leah- Nah I'm good.

Bella- Wasn't gonna make you one anyways. I don't do nice things for people that hurt me. Goodnight Leah.

I know she hates it when I call her Leah, I can see the vein creeping out of her forehead. She's getting mad. I really shouldn't keep going but I can't help myself.

Bella- It could be you getting in bed with me tonight but you decided to go and kiss some bimbo in the toilets thinking I wouldn't find out. It's very clear I mean nothing to you Leah.

She's clenched her wrists. It's going to kick off very soon. But I just can't stop.

Bella- You have ruined everything. All those things you said to me when we spoke was all utter bullshit. You're a liar Leah Williamson. And now you've lost me so congratulations but goodnight.

Bella- (To the mystery girl) Come on babe I'll show you where you're sleeping *winks*

Leah has snapped. She's walking towards us fast and I don't know how this is going to go but whatever it is I guess I've asked for it.