13

I can feel her heart racing, I kissed the side of her cheek before moving away and getting ready to have a shower leaving Leah in her flustered state on the bed. I wanted to kiss her. Bad. But she won't have her "captain" ways with me. I'll make her addicted to me before I give in to her. Well I hope so but I'm also a goo ball inside so I guess we'll just see how it goes.

The last day at camp is relaxing, we did our ice bath recovery and went over some analysis from the three games we had played and won, may I add. I wanted an early night to avoid the tension with Leah and awkwardness with Lucy and Kiera although I did see Ella give her the Im gonna beat your arse eyes and Lucy didn't seem too impressed. I don't control Ella. I never will. But I will laugh at her entertaining and protective actions.

Leaving camp was harder than I thought it'd be. Saying goodbye to Less and Ella was emotional. Ella was my bestfriend and well you don't get Tooney without Lessi Russo so I loved her too. I hugged and said bye to the girls I could stand. So this meant everyone except Lucy and Kiera who just stood there like the slimey creatures that they have been found out to be.

Leah: Okay girls, we're off. We'll see you very soon and remember for the next few months. Up the Gooners

This earned a cheer from the Arsenal girls, a giggle from the Chelsea girls and a lot of booing from both Manchester teams.

We left and every problem, worry or thought I had in my mind disappeared. I had a new game to play. Leah Williamson was the target.

*Time skip to when we got home*

Beating Beth home was something me and Leah took pride in doing every time whether it is camp, training, games or nights out. Today was a lot closer as usual, we had just shut the door and Beth strolled in but she already accepted defeat and was too tired to argue it out today.

Bella: Right you two, we have one week off before we have to go back to training. How are we going to spend it?

I can't just sit inside for 7 whole days. The look on Leah and Beth's face was pure disgust at the thought of moving out of their beds when they could be sleeping and with that they both waddled up the stairs to have a well needed nap.

Sitting alone in the living room? Or sitting alone on my comfortable bed? I wasn't tired but this living room was way too big for me to sit in here alone. Leaving all suitcases by the door, I went and watched some Netflix in bed, I was in total peace and quiet. Well that was until my phone went off

Leah: Hey are you awake or
did you go for a nap? x

Bella: I'm awake, I thought
you were sleeping? x

Leah: I just wanted to make
sure you're okay after everything
with Lucy and Kiera x

And as usual it's like Lucy can see my phone screen or hear whenever her name is mentioned because my phone pinged again.

Lucy: Hi Bella, I know I'm
probably the last person
you want to speak to right
now but I just needed to
speak to you if that's okay?
No pressure x

Bella: You're right Luce I don't want
anything to do with you. You've fucking
hurt me. Like broken my heart. Just
don't be mad when someone fixes it x

I know that was so sarcastic of me to add in but it's true. If she cared about me she wouldn't have been cheating on me our whole relationship. From now on I don't care about that situation, my heart is healing and I have very good help with that. I mean teasing her is even more fun. Maybe I'll end up actually falling for her? Not yet and maybe not ever. But I'll never say never.

Realising I left Leah on opened because I was so shocked by Lucy messaging me I decided to reply and tell her just to come in here. I think she might have run because within 2 seconds of her reading the message she was knocking on the door.

Leah: Hello you, did you miss me that much that you wanted me to come and see you?
Bella: Hi, did you miss me that much that you ran from your room to mine?

I could tell by Leah's face how shocked she was at my comeback, I guess she's not used to not being in control. I'm a puppet master and she'll learn this about me.

Leah: Anyways what did you actually call me in here for?
Bella: You wanted to check in on me and I thought now is the time for me to explain what happened in the club that night.
Leah: I'm all ears

I explained everything from me breaking up with Lucy, to Lucy throwing Kiera in my face to me biting back, Ella kicking off of course I couldn't miss that out. I finished with the message she had just sent me.

Leah: Look Bels I'm glad it's out there what happened between us, it was eating me up inside.

I nodded in agreement so she knew I was also thinking about it often.

Leah: I am so sorry for what she has done to you, I can't imagine how much it must hurt to be dealing with something as big as this. But I want you to know I am here for you to help in anyway I can.
Bella: You already know what helps Le, I told you yesterday and if you don't remember then that's your loss.

I go to walk towards the mirror, unsure as why Leah remembered everything this morning but couldn't remember one thing I told her. It was getting awkward, I needed her attention. As I walked past her she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling my back into her chest.

Staring in the mirror at our height distance made both of us giggle. Leah tried to take a picture of us but I told her if she wanted a picture she had to take it in the bathroom mirror and she had to perch herself onto the sink to level the height distance out. She agreed of course and we took the photo.

*imagine the girl with the bun has Leah's colour hair and the jumper has "Williamson" on the back not whatever writing that is*

Leah: New home screen maybe

That was so random yet so cute from Leah, but if she thought I'd go soft that easily she was wrong. She'd need to work a bit harder than that.

I turned around to leave the bathroom when I felt those same hands snake around my waist but this time pulling me face in to her. I could feel the heaviness of the tension. Her godly blue eyes staring straight through me and into my soul. Surely one kiss can't hurt right???

Author
Thank you all for the continued support. Will Bella give in and kiss Leah? Will she pie her off again and keep teasing her?
What do you guys want her to do? Let me know in the comments <3