1

It's my first day at the Arsenal training ground, first time meeting a lot of the girls and first time playing in top flight English football.

I am standing outside of the door to the meeting room and I can hear Jonas beginning his introductory speech. I'm getting nervous. I have to walk into a room full of people soon.

Jonas- Girls gather round, I have an exciting announcement for you all.
Beth- What is it Jonas?
Leah- Maybe it's a new signing?
Katie- I hope so *winks* I could do with some new eyes to get lost in
Leah- Calm down Katie or you'll scare her off before she even gets here
Beth and Leah break out into laughter and Katie stands there looking embarrassed.

And that's when I hear Jonas say "It's time girls. Please welcome our newest signing, Bella. Please make her feel very welcome."

This is it. It all comes down to now.

I take a breath and walk into the meeting room, eyes burning through every angle. I feel under pressure and scared but it is very relieving to see the England girls as I know some of them through Lucy. I take a breath and begin to speak.

Bella- Hi girls, I'm very excited to play alongside all of you.

I can see people whispering to each other but I'm just going to ignore it. No need to stress myself out even more. Just then Jonas begins to speak again.

Jonas- Right guys you have 15 minutes to introduce yourselves to Bella and then I'll come back and announce the apartment allocations.

All of a sudden people begin coming over to me, starting with Beth. "Hi Bella, lovely to put a face to a name. I've heard a lot about you" She winks at the end which made it even clearer that Lucy has told her something about me. Next to come over was Leah. "Hi Bella, I'm sure you'll fit in well" She was smirking the whole way through her sentence which threw me off of the words a little bit.

"Thank you Beth, Thank you Leah. I appreciate that you've come over" I finally managed to reply. Leah looked away with the fairies whilst I was saying thank you and I couldn't help but wonder what is on her mind.

*Leah POV*
I can't help but recognise her. I'm sure I know her or have met her before. I need to find Beth and ask her.
Leah- Beth can I speak to you please?
Beth- Of course what's up?
We walked away a bit so that nobody could hear us.

Leah- Where do I know Bella from? You said yourself you've heard a lot about her

Beth- Leah you fool. That's Lucy's girlfriend. We met her when we went to camp like 6 months ago I mean she's changed a bit since then.

Leah- Oh my days I remember now. How could I forget I mean you do remember what happened with us...

Beth- Yes I do, and nobody knows and it's best to keep it that way.

We walked back over to the group. I couldn't stop thinking about when I met her 6 months ago now that Beth has mentioned it. This can't be good.

*Bella POV*
I can see Katie walking towards me from one side and Leah and Beth have snuck away on my other side. My mind is racing from memories, worry and stress but I guess that's what I get for joining Arsenal.

Katie- *from a distance* Hi Bella, I'm Katie but you can call me anytime.

She walks closer.

Katie- Wow you are gorgeous aren't you

I am shocked I didn't expect this attention immediately. I've only been here for half an hour.

Bella- Hi Katie, it's very nice to meet you

Everyone has said hello and made me feel very welcome but that hasn't made me feel any more easy. All I can think about is Leah and Beth sneaking off right after I spoke to them. I am going to have to ask them, but for now Jonas is coming over.

Jonas- Girls, I'm going to quickly give you your assigned room groups and number and then you can have the rest of the afternoon to get to know Bella and settle in properly.
*He says all of the rooms*
Jonas- And finally room 114 will be Beth, Leah, Katie and Bella. I hope the girls make you feel welcome Bella and if anyone has any problems come and speak to me.

Everyone walks away from training but I can see Beth walking towards me. Do I run? Do I stay? I don't know but all this thinking means she's now right in front of me. Speak Bella. SPEAK.

Bella- Hi Beth you okay?

Beth- Yes I'm good, do you need a ride home?

Bella- Yes please but can I ask you something first?

Beth- Yes of course

Bella- Two questions. One how many people know about me and you know who? And two what were you and Leah whispering about before? It's none of my business but she kept looking and pointing at me.

Beth- Bella hey hey calm down. Okay not many people know about you and Lucy. Mainly just me and Leah I think. And Leah was speaking to me about where she knew you from, I just reminded her that you're Lucy's girlfriend.

Bella- Wait so she doesn't remember England camp like 6 months ago? She really forgot all about me after everything that happened? Wow.

Authors note:
This is a transformed TikTok story onto Watt pad so the beginning may be a bit wobbly whilst I get used to writing in story form again.
If you have any ideas or things you would like to see happen in this story, leave them in the comments.
They are all appreciated.
Whether this story gets 2 or 2 million reads I am thankful for everyone who takes the time to read this.